Sex and the HSC (1 Viewer)

p900

HSC
N/A
Does Sex distract you from the HSC??

Opinions!

kriistenchantal

HSC
I wouldn't say 'sex' distracts anyone from anything: regardless to it being the H.S.C; which has been drilled into our 17 turning 18 year old heads from day dot, that it is the single-most-important-thing we will ever have to carry out in our lives.

I think more distracting would be someone on the search for a boyfriend, or beau to lose one's viginity too. Or perhaps problems in relationships (be it family, friends, or partners).
If anything, sex would be helpful in many situations as it releases good endorphins, relaxes and de-stresses you.
Hence it taking alot of pressure off couples at such a tense time and lets them chillax and still remain intimate.

p.s: don't need to take advice from me, as long time on/off bf just discarded me for a pre-pubescent, preppy stick-figure...

REAL WOMEN HAVE CURVES. x
[=

Pace_T

HSC
the real issue is not whether sex distracts you from the hsc, but whether the hsc distracts you from sex. :uhhuh:

jannny

HSC
It does! especially if even tho u use protection, and u're still in "fear" whether you guys used it right or what. Gives you sleepless nights and constant nervousness therefore can't concentrate on studying.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
jannny said:
It does! especially if even tho u use protection, and u're still in "fear" whether you guys used it right or what. Gives you sleepless nights and constant nervousness therefore can't concentrate on studying.
This is an unbelievably shit post.

jordankuai22 said:
copypasta spam more
"from now on when people post shitty threads im putting strange literotica in them. Word of warning."

jannny

HSC
Riet said:
This is an unbelievably shit post.
at least i wrote my own, and not copied pasta from internet. Im speaking from experience there, it didn't lead to failure but affected me somehow.

If you failed and u blame sex u're just plain stupid. like the poster above me

blakegman

HSC
N/A
jannny said:
Ever heard of the pill?

Also what kind of fucking muppet cant correctly use a condom. The chance of it breaking is like 1/100 or less from memory.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)