Sex before marriage, would you or wouldn't you? (1 Viewer)

Aralia

Mieow...
HSC
Lol...err, if I was asked this question just a bit over a year ago, I'd definitely have said a 'no' to it.

Now it's only a 'yes' to me if a couple's in a long-term committed relationship, with the very prospect of marriage. They don't have to be married yet, or even engaged, but must be committed and very much in love. After all, people don't always marry the love(s) of their lives, so the biggest regret would be not having had the experience with those whom you really love.

I saved myself and waited for the right guy - best decision I've made, though the occasion wasn't planned. If something goes horribly wrong with my current relationship - I intend for it to be my last - and I end up with someone else who cares more about my virginity than me as a whole, then I'd definitely know he's not the one.

Last edited:

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
huh did i miss something? I'm not waiting for marriage, i'm all for casual sex..

with protection of course.

numbakruncha

HSC
Hmm.....I'm not Christian or anything, but I DO believe that sex is not something that should be given out freely at parties and shit. I think you should wait until you are in love, and have been in love with the person for a few months (6 at least)-I think its wrong (but not labelling the people who disagree) to have sex at parties and stuff. Yes I am a guy, and this may sound weird coming from a guy (No I'm not gay) but thats where i stand. In the middle, basically.

P

Pimpcess.Snaz

whoa.. i definitely wouldn't i mean.. sex isn't just physical.. its got meaning and value behind it, if you do it casually its lost all meaning..

whats the point of waiting for christmas when you get your present in july?

ps.. first time to post a reply.. be nice

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Love is bullshit, give it up so they don't drug you at a party and leave a 'present' in the form of a foetus which will grow inside you over the next 9 months.

I'm so intelligent, I just saved y'all a shitload of trauma.

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
numbakruncha said:
Hmm.....I'm not Christian or anything, but I DO believe that sex is not something that should be given out freely at parties and shit. I think you should wait until you are in love, and have been in love with the person for a few months (6 at least)-I think its wrong (but not labelling the people who disagree) to have sex at parties and stuff. Yes I am a guy, and this may sound weird coming from a guy (No I'm not gay) but thats where i stand. In the middle, basically.

Same here, except I don't put time restraints on it.

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
You probably have AIDS.

Dear Capitan^^,

I am formally writing a letter to say, your awesome as well as
I do not have AIDS..

It's a misintrpretation of symptoms, I have herpes.

Hope this doesn't affect our relationship

love Pattii:wave:

boblemur

HSC
i rkn u cant really be close enought with a girl to know if u wana marry them if u dont have sex at least once, personaly iv been with my gf for 1yr 6 months and i couldnt bare not having sex with her for that long :p u neva get that personal connection with them without it. in my opinion anywayz

jjsnax

HSC
wait for marriage?? FUK THAT!!

whole sex after marriage idea dusnt suit today AT ALL.

bak in the 1800s/early 20th century it use to be perfect, easy to do, no problem. y??

1) evry1 got married REALLY young, lik 18-20 kinda thing
2) chiks had nothing to do BUT get married and have kids. they didnt use to wrk or anything. we were just donuts.
3) there was no such thing as reliable contraception. the pill came around in the 60s and the "condoms" they had bak then were about 40% effective, compared to the 99% today.

ppl get married these days at lik an average age of 27/28 years, maybe even laters.

AS IF you are going to wait till ur FUKING 30 to have SEX.
if u find ur virginity important enuf to hold on to for that long, ur one in a million so glory to ya.theres determination in the flesh.

so in ansa to the original q; HELLLL YESSSSSSS.

vafa

HSC
N/A
But here another question:

let's say you never have had sex, would you marry someone who had sex before?

circusmind

HSC
How the fuck do you have a long-term relationship without sex? I don't get it.

munchybuddy

HSC
numbakruncha said:
Yep, im agreed wid dat. I dnt think u hav 2 wait till marriage, just till u find the right person, and i wouldnt have a specific amount of time to wait either. If it feels right after two weeks-- do it, if it feels right after 6 months--do it.

numbakruncha

HSC
True, maybe 6 months was a bit TOO long =). Basically (in my opinion) wait until you know that neither of you are in it JUST for the sex, but that you genuinely love each other-whether that time is 6 days or 6 months. But I'm definetly not one to go hooking up at parties and shit.

If you wait it will be worth it, in my opinion. I don't want sex to become just a thing I do in my life because it's fun and everyone's doing it. Sex is like the farthest you go with someone, apart from marriage, and I want it to stay that way for me. And I DEFINETLY want to do it (I don't believe in not having sex-can't remember the term) but I know that to just go and hook up with a random girl is definetly not the right way to do it. I'm willing to wait =).

Big80smullet

HSC
I didnt wait till i was married. I like one night stands. I like short sexually charged relationships. I get bored pretty quickly though

numbakruncha

HSC
pattii said:
To me sex is casual, if your horny, if you like the guy/girl, you want your partner to feel special, .. to me all theese seem like valid reasons to have sex before marriage.

What's your opinion?
Question: If everyone's having sex then how could that person feel special? To be special you need to be unique in my opinion. and to be unique in our society, in the 21st century, in terms of sex, means to wait. Now there could be some flaws in what I've said but in my opinion what you said isn't 100% correct either.

Not trying to flame anyone or be a dickhead-sorry if it came accross that way. =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)