Sex for the sake of it (1 Viewer)

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
i dont even no really... go to the thread and i think it says u can delete it up top .... *looks around 4 bubz or someone to please confirm or deny this*

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Have a look around in the editing options. Im not sure if the creator has the power to delete a whole thread but they definately have the power to lock it. PM a mod if you want it deleted.

OS

Banned
HSC
beccaxx said:
i dont even no really... go to the thread and i think it says u can delete it up top .... *looks around 4 bubz or someone to please confirm or deny this*
Thanks, but there is no delete option from what I can see. The thread itself is closed to further replies etc. I just want to get rid of the damn thing and FORGET IT. *sighs*

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
beccaxx said:
Pfft, don't delete it. It's a part of BOS history!

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
when did having sex with someone because u loved them come to be? i think it was probably the romanticism era of the 17-1800's?

Anyway, i think if u feel u love someone it is better.. my main problem is with seeing sex as like a game, a product, a commodity.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
in the romanticism period didn't everyone love everyone and everyone just had lots of sex?

and if you want to delete your thread, delete the first post.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
yea true =/

maybe we're going back to that sorta period, like when it first happened i imagine lots of people thought it was 'seedy' but now it'd become the social norm.

Violet

HSC
Wat U want!

Finally! Real ppl like me...I think. There is this gay forum convo going n this guy wants to know the best places in Syd to have sex in a car! GET A LIFE! I'm a virgin and I think it should be special, neway ALL guys aren't like "Gotta do it NOW" Ive bin wit my b/f 2 yrs and he hasn't pushed it so it can't be that great, I reckon it should be when you're ready.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
each to their own i say, if the couple aren't hurting anyone and they know where they stand and they're being safe, then they can do what the hell they want

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
babydoll_ said:
each to their own i say, if the couple aren't hurting anyone and they know where they stand and they're being safe, then they can do what the hell they want
Word.
Obviously the best sex is with someone you love, but other than that why not have fun?

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
yea true =/

maybe we're going back to that sorta period, like when it first happened i imagine lots of people thought it was 'seedy' but now it'd become the social norm.
yeah, history repeats itself etc

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
go ahead have fun, but dont disrespect someone that loves u, thats all i care about, personally im not religious but it wnt hapen wit me till i get married but i dont care about wat any1 duz with it - its everyones own judgement, but i hate it when a guy says he loves sum1 and cant get it from her so he goes and gets it from som1 else, datz pathetic.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
sparkl3z said:
go ahead have fun, but dont disrespect someone that loves u, thats all i care about, personally im not religious but it wnt hapen wit me till i get married but i dont care about wat any1 duz with it - its everyones own judgement, but i hate it when a guy says he loves sum1 and cant get it from her so he goes and gets it from som1 else, datz pathetic.
It seems to me like you're talking about cheating in relationships, not people who have sex with no strings attached. But I could be wrong.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
lol. they dont have to have a relationship - everyone's own opinion but ive seen dat, some guys (some of my guy friends even) talk all dis stuff about a girl dat dey absolutly admire, den they go and skrew another girl..i dont get it, how can u skrew someone when u like someone else? logic anyone??

uwsstudent

HSC
better stick to true love

making love with true care for the partner, that's ideal and i stick to that way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)