sex position (2 Viewers)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Cykologi_gal said:
Say that I've done the deed...

There has to be love and intimacy...and I'll adore the old Missionary one - I love the feeling of being enveloped. It makes me feel wanted.

The Doggy's gotta be the worst - The guy just grabs the girl's butt like it's all he cares about.

And I guess guys love the feeling wanted as well...?! Is that why so many ppl like the girl-on-top one?!
1. You haven't had sex, so why are you posting?
2. Grabbing the girl's bum during doggy style is for fags. Real men go for the tits and/or rub the clitoris at the same time.

That said I'm not too partial to doggystyle myself cause it's too hard to maintain a decent rhythm, and probably go with spooning ftw (not sure if I've posted this yet or not).

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
mmm i agree with waf, initially doggy feels fantastic but then the rhythm keeps getting disrupted depending on how you move... and you get sore hands and knees :p

i really like missionary cos it's intimate, and when he's at a certain angle it feels so good. i hate reverse cowgirl cos it doesn't really feel like anything and it's hard to move around, but on top while facing him is great. gotta be careful though cos sometimes if you push down too hard it can hurt him a bit, especially if he's uncut

hsc=suicide

HSC
who goes on top

anyone got a preference for whos on top during sex? like to switch it up? anyone just like to lay back and let the other one do all the work??

erikalovesmusic

HSC
Re: who goes on top

lol...variety is good...but doing it for the first time with a different guy, girl on top :)

hsc=suicide

HSC

Mike Ockisard said:
lying on top of each other isnt the onyl way to do it either
really? holy shit here i was thinking there was only 2 ways fuck! thanks man!! i never new. wow more than two ways to have sex, damn what have i been doing?!?

hsc=suicide

HSC

Ennaybur said:
the why do u keep starting these douche-baggy threads about secks?
absolute fucking boredom

why do all you people keep talking in them if they are so douche-baggy?? lol

butch14589

HSC
Winston said:
LMAO every BOS member has the word "sex" engraved in their minds :p, we should call it SOS now :p Sex of Studies

how about sex or studies........

doggie is pretty good

Davriel

HSC
N/A
Okay, I've tried a few, and I actually have read the the Kama Sutra. First of all, I don't really have a favorite, but if you ever want to try something different (and usually acrobatic) try some of the positions in the previously mentioned book.

Dramaqueen06

HSC
Winston said:
LMAO every BOS member has the word "sex" engraved in their minds :p, we should call it SOS now :p Sex of Studies

I agree!
I never knew so many threads were about sex and oral sex...

Ahahahaha "sex of studies" sound great dont it?

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Davriel said:
Okay, I've tried a few, and I actually have read the the Kama Sutra. First of all, I don't really have a favorite, but if you ever want to try something different (and usually acrobatic) try some of the positions in the previously mentioned book.
lol these are the saddest posts from someone who has supposedly lost it.

kym999

HSC
flat on my back on a table or end of a bed with him standing in front. best angle ever. plus its easy to flip into doggy if he isnt the biggest tool in the shed. lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)