Sex without condoms... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
rabid.gerbil said:
Then you, my friend, are stupid.

The way I look at it, sex without condoms is great. Condoms decrease the pleasure a little bit, they're an inconvenience but nothing is a bigger inconvenience than a freakin' baby. Ugh.
im stupid?

im for contraception, love.
i dont understand?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
pinkyforce7 said:
i think everyone is forgeting how hard it is to get pregnant. if you have sex without any protection in the middle two weeks of the menstral cycle, there is something silly like a 10% chance she will get pregnant. sex without condoms is better, you can allways just do it without condoms and pull out, or put one on mid way through. misconception about precum is that is contains sperm. it actually doesnt. however if you ejaculated within a day before having sex, there may still be some living sperm that can come out during unprotected sex before the real ejaculation which leads to little 'accidents'. if you do a little research you should be right.
Oh yeh, I love having to wait 3 weeks to have sex with my partner because im too cheap to buy the pill/condoms.

"One concern related to the use of calendar-based methods are their relatively high failure rate, compared to other methods of birth control. Even when used perfectly, calendar-based methods, especially the rhythm method, result in a high pregnancy rate among couples intending to avoid pregnancy. Of commonly known methods of birth control, only the cervical cap and contraceptive sponge have comparably high failure rates. This lower level of reliability of calendar-based methods is because their formulas make several assumptions that are not always true.[20]"

Last edited:

pinkyforce7

HSC
Riet said:
Oh yeh, I love having to wait 3 weeks to have sex with my partner because im too cheap to buy the pill/condoms.
lol noob. i didnt say that. we are talking about having sex without condoms is better. what i was said was addressing the people who want sex without them but no pill. for instance scarytiger.

pinkyforce7

HSC
scaredytiger said:
im with Riet on this one.

kids scare me.
not taking chances.

edit: what is it with people and calling me "scarytiger" :confused:
fair call

oh, cause its you user name, and if you look at my number of posts, i dont come here all the time :p

edit: lol uber fail, i misread it. sorry

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
lol oh my goodness
i had this thread open and my brother wanted to use my laptop and i forgot about it
and he's like
why the fuck are you looking that up

and now i'm like arghhhhhhh
haha how embarrassing

but anyway
feels the same for me

zammitm1

HSC
condoms are more trouble than theyre worth, but i get sucked in by getting to choose different coloured ones, i aim to try every single variant of the condom before i die
fuk yerrr!

chamelia

HSC
There is a massive difference between condom/no condom.

It is the difference between screwing a latex wrapped baton versus a human body part.

If your in a committed, intimate relationship - then you just want that closeness - nothing in between. And you want the whole 'experience' sometimes...

Not that I am saying it is safe - even with the pill its obviously not entirely. But it is preferred. For sure.

zammitm1

HSC
pull out method is okay. the funniest thing is to see her face when u pretend u already came hahahhaa
lolololololol
lol
lol
lol

iamsickofyear12

HSC
pinkyforce7 said:
i think everyone is forgeting how hard it is to get pregnant. if you have sex without any protection in the middle two weeks of the menstral cycle, there is something silly like a 10% chance she will get pregnant.
10% is a lot.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
chamelia said:
There is a massive difference between condom/no condom.

It is the difference between screwing a latex wrapped baton versus a human body part.

If your in a committed, intimate relationship - then you just want that closeness - nothing in between. And you want the whole 'experience' sometimes...

Not that I am saying it is safe - even with the pill its obviously not entirely. But it is preferred. For sure.
If you're in a commited relationship it's fine, it's not hard to go to the doctor and get tested. If you're not mature enough to do that you aren't mature enough to be having sex quite frankly.

Dis Amrahs

HSC
Using a condom is like having a shower with a raincoat on. None the less, sometimes you gotta make that compromise.. I don't really want a kid and my girlfriend reacts differently to different pills. All the same, definately better without a condom.

chamelia

HSC
Riet said:
If you're in a commited relationship it's fine, it's not hard to go to the doctor and get tested. If you're not mature enough to do that you aren't mature enough to be having sex quite frankly.
I'll have to agree 100%. But myself, being only 21, the only people I have slept with are people who I've been in committed relationships with and have been virgins when they met me. So it's quiet easy for me to praise the no condom way.

If I were to sleep with a random, I would demand a condom. THAT is not worth the risk.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Ahh well fair call. Like the ad says though, one needn't have had many partners to have herpes or whatever. Anyways, like I said originally, I really don't think it's that much worse with one. Not enough to justify being risky anyway.

Enobarbus

HSC
N/A
noooooooooo =( please listen to me children

if u have sex without condoms.... you're gonna die

ABSTINENCE is the only way!! ^^

newmz89

Beer
HSC
sex with no doms is all well and good being in committed relationships, but if your like myself and aren't in a relationship and just pick up dirty husseys, I can't take these risks:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)