Shallow life.....what you think about it? (1 Viewer)

Pace_T

HSC
HalcyonSky said:
wat?

do you understand jokes?
her sarcasm radar has been out of order for a week or so now. she really needs to get it checked out.

HSC
OK well i know what to do now so i have to be single rest of my life aye? Making one odd weird person of my whole entire family! I dont like the way that makes it so creepy and weird. I want it natural way. Like married around 25 as the average marriage in Australia. All of the married couples in my family are around that age easily. I don't like the way that makes me creepy and stubborn.

I want it easy way where chance makes easy. But still too many shallow girls!

Pace_T

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
OK well i know what to do now so i have to be single rest of my life aye? Making one odd weird person of my whole entire family! I dont like the way that makes it so creepy and weird. I want it natural way. Like married around 25 as the average marriage in Australia. All of the married couples in my family are around that age easily. I don't like the way that makes me creepy and stubborn.

you cant expect girls to settle down with someone they dont find attractive. you need to be attractive in their eyes otherwise theres no chance.

you wouldnt want to be with someone who you found unattractive, would you?

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
i thought i made sense in comparison to matt :(

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:

Matt, you've got to realise that the disabilities you have will obviously be an obstacle when it comes to relationships. You should talk to a professional i.e. your counsellor about ways to deal with your disabilities when it comes to talking to girls and learn body language that wont creep girls out but also allow you to hear properly. There are ways around your disabilities you just have to take the time to figure them out. Plenty of people with similar and worse disabilities are in happy relationships. Whose to say you can't be? They will limit you only as far as you allow them to.

HSC
Pace_T said:
you cant expect girls to settle down with someone they dont find attractive. you need to be attractive in their eyes otherwise theres no chance.

you wouldnt want to be with someone who you found unattractive, would you?
Of course i use eye contact but they always dont find me attractive. Hence im not attractive because of stupid shallow girls

HSC
settle*precious said:
Matt, you've got to realise that the disabilities you have will obviously be an obstacle when it comes to relationships. You should talk to a professional i.e. your counsellor about ways to deal with your disabilities when it comes to talking to girls and learn body language that wont creep girls out but also allow you to hear properly. There are ways around your disabilities you just have to take the time to figure them out. Plenty of people with similar and worse disabilities are in happy relationships. Whose to say you can't be? They will limit you only as far as you allow them to.
I have been talking thru about that to my counsellor and parents and family friends etc. They still telling me i will get a gf. But i dont know how true according to current shallowing rejections.

Well what im expecting at uni? I dont expect straight up.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Well maybe they shouldn't make promises they cannot keep.

Gf's are not like items on a supermarket shelf. You cannot just pick them up and consume them.

Tbh, i think your counsellor is not pushing the right buttons. You are obviously lucid enough to see your current approach isn't working, surely a new approach is needed?

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
I have been talking thru about that to my counsellor and parents and family friends etc. They still telling me i will get a gf. But i dont know how true according to current shallowing rejections.

Well what im expecting at uni? I dont expect straight up.
Dude, I have seen some hella ugly guys and gals with partners. Theres no rush to get a girlfriend geez its not life or death, eh?

Eye contact is one thing but how you position the rest of your body matters too. If they don't find you attractive, theres not much you can do. Just wait it out and when it happens, it happens.

University will place you with a whole new world of people and many more people than high school. You'll meet a diverse range of individuals yet you're bound to have similar interests if you're doing the same course.

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Yea what are they?

Settle precious, about uni, would it make it easier?
Its really hard to say, to be honest. I mean, if you look at it as a numbers game then yes cause there are more people. Statistically you should find at least one compatible person there, me thinks.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Btw man the average age of marriage is more like 30. And it is only a statistic. The first girl you meet at say 28 may be the girl of your dreams!

Next time you are at counselling, steal their squeegee ball. Breathe in, breathe out.

HSC
Ok so you guys wanted me to be later bloomer? Late marriage guy?

Here list of my family did for their marriage.
Parents: at 25
Cousin (1): 24
Aunty: 25
Uncle: 23
Grandparents: 22
Mom's parents: 26

See? More like 25!

My sister and other cousins are all in relationship since for years expect one who she find the one. They all about 19-23. They are all heading into marriage very soon. So what about me?

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
I can sort of understand of why you feel pressured. But getting a girlfriend just for the sake of getting married just for the sake of keeping a family statistic is never a good plan.

Matt: Hey, i need to get married by 25 so I am not seen as a family outcast, wanna copulate?
Random Girl: Ruffle. Get fucked.

You are an individual ffs!

HSC
Ok i try in my own ways then mate. But it would be extremely harder in my own ways because im inexperienced in most fields such as relationship to sex.

What kind of girl i need?

HSC
Ok here few general questions.

1. What kind of girl i would be compatible with?
2. Is sex important in relationship because its good to health?
3. Where it would be easy to find them?
4. Where would be virgin girls be found?
5. How relationship works?

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
1. What kind of girl i would be compatible with?

This is a tough one. You need to define your interests first. Unless you find a chick attracted to your blogging?

2. Is sex important in relationship because its good to health?

Easy, tiger. Let's not worry about the sex just yet. It is conducive to good relationship health, but its not the be all and end all.

3. Where it would be easy to find them?

See question one.

4. Where would be virgin girls be found?

This sums up your predicament in seven words. THIS IS NOT A QUESTION YOU SHOULD BE ASKING. Whether a girl is a virgin or not is immaterial to their suitability for you.

5. How relationship works?

Matt finds Girl attractive. Girl finds Matt attractive. Matt and Girl have similar interests. Matt and Girl marry and make babies. The end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)