Shamefulll :( (1 Viewer)

mzduxx2006

HSC
In our chemistry class of 16 students only 1 student passed. I got 72% so i was the only 1 to pass, unfortunatly the second highest score was 23%, will this bring down my average? :(

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
It's a Christian school?

They purposely fail you so that your belief in Christ remains rock solid over scientific theories, and fact.

mzduxx2006

HSC
s-AINT said:
It's a Christian school?

They purposely fail you so that your belief in Christ remains rock solid over scientific theories, and fact.

ahahahha. wish. least i would have some excuse to fall back on. but no :(

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
mzduxx2006 said:
ahahahha. wish. least i would have some excuse to fall back on. but no :(
Hey, but how does it feel to be on top of the class, I mean in relation to academic ranking? Feels good doesn't it?

without wings said:
It doesn't matter what your actual internal mark is as it all gets moderated by the board of studies anyways (this is because everyone school and assessment is different so you can't compare). You went well in contrast to the rest of the class which is a good thing. The test may have been exceptionally hard, the teachers could have marked hard or maybe your class just didn't grasp the concepts covered within the exam. Best idea is to focus on your weak areas within the exam to improve your understanding for the HSC.

You might also like to read the Explanation of Moderation thread to find out more about what happens to your internal marks after they are submitted to the Board of Studies.
That's right.

Good advice.

ice ken

HSC
mzduxx2006 said:
In our chemistry class of 16 students only 1 student passed. I got 72% so i was the only 1 to pass, unfortunatly the second highest score was 23%, will this bring down my average? :(
was the test too hard.... or is ure class just too dumb?

if the test was hard then dont wory compare it with past year exams. was the stuff from the curiculum statement or some bulshit he pulled out of his arse.

HSC
mzduxx2006 said:
i doubt it. in fact if youre miles ahead of your class it means you have total control of how good your final mark is (depending on how you go in the hsc exam.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
mzduxx2006 said:
1st rank by almost 50% in the test, that can only mean you've got control of your HSC marks now.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I said control of the HSC marks.
I said unless you completely fuck up the HSC exam.

I'm really slow tonight. Those 6am starts fuck with you.

mzduxx2006

HSC
ice ken said:
was the test too hard.... or is ure class just too dumb?

if the test was hard then dont wory compare it with past year exams. was the stuff from the curiculum statement or some bulshit he pulled out of his arse.
No its safe to say....the rest of the class are dumbasses that will achieve nothing in their life except successfully apply for the dole, but the test was exceptionally hard.

SoulSlayer

HSC
mzduxx2006 said:
No its safe to say....the rest of the class are dumbasses that will achieve nothing in their life except successfully apply for the dole, but the test was exceptionally hard.
So a combination of both then?

HSC
all you've got to do is make sure your marks are still much higher than everyone else, go the best you can in the exam and the rest will take care of itself. as long as you stay much higher than them and do well in the hsc exam they can't bring you down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)