shaving (facial hair) (1 Viewer)

Götterfunken

HSC
Komaticom said:
Also depends on whether the teacher put her right finger to her forehead, then to her belly, left shoulder, right shoulder, and say something about "dear Lord".
"In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
tacuric said:
Hey, has a female teacher ever threatened to shave you if you came to school and you hadn't shaved?

cause today, a female teacher handed three boys a razor and shaving cream and they had to shave in the toilets. about three teachers saw them and were not sure what to think.
lol.

We did not actually realise that she meant that she would.

has this ever happened to you?
guys at our school (catholic) used to have to do that, and then the year co-ordinator started charging them for the razors lol...but then, they used so many that it was only fair

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
BTW, i was one of the three kids that had to shave....

:D:D

seriously, she made us shave; and my other two friends had never shaved before!

We used shitty disposable rasorz, nobody told me that they were supposed to be disposed half way through shaving.

damn, i look stupid with hair spiking out in random places...

i only managed to fully shave half my moustach and my chin has more hair on one side than the other...

DEATH TO THE BIC DISPOSABLE RAZORS !!!!

YBK

HSC
discex said:
What?

I have no clue what you are talking about. I shave 2 times a week and i have been using the same Bic disposable razor for about the past 3 weeks?
omg...

3 WEEKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously, with me it didn't even shave my entire beard... there was hair left despite me going over it a few times... lol

and it was a new one too... (obviously)

u must have pretty soft hair... :S

YBK

HSC
discex said:
Yeh but i've shaved my pubes before as well, and that doesn't make it go blunt and that's REALLY course hair :p

You might have got a really cheap one, one that was bodged or you thought it was broken when it wasn't. What do you normally use :s ? An electronic one?
Nah I use mach3, not an electronic one... ummm... it was probably cheap, but not broken; it just got broken after my hair messed it up...lol :D

james_chappo

Neurotic To The Bone
HSC
I shave against the grain on my chin - it works much better. Also, does anyone else find that normal razors work better for them than electric shavers?

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
i have to shave my face everyday. if i dont, i result in looking like a koala with fluffy bits eeverywhere,

-Swifty-

B.Sc B.A usyd
HSC
lol

apparently ur suppose to shave with the grain 1st, then go against, well thats what my house master told me.... :rolleyes:

i jsut ogt with the grain, but i love the mach3 razors, going with the grain on them cuts it so smooth for me.

But i got these crappy gilette things, POS they r lol

..... products, all i use is some gilette foamy stuff in a can, its crazy like shoots across the room lol and some after shave gel from the body shop... [smells like lube so i have my suspicions about it...]

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
Agnes2810 said:
omg i use my dad's, i love that stuff!~~~ how it comes out liquidy, then u have to lather it up... teeheeheheehh
I use that stuff!

It roxxors.

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
I juss wash my face with hot water... then while shaving, run it blade under hot water to clean it regularly after every stroke.
Against the grain around the neck area and with everywhere else.
It works... no glitches :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)