Shoal Bay? (1 Viewer)

shubs

HSC
Hey guys, me and my mates are going to Shoal bay from the 1st of dec to the 8th...i heard that there is going to be schoolies things happening in the Port Stephens area, will we be going too late and miss it all?

Monz

HSC
Ah i think they'll be happening in the 2nd week i donno the dates of that though...lotsa parties at my house round the corner though...lol.

shubs

HSC
excellent...well if ur there when we are we'll have to try get a party up...

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
shubs said:
excellent...well if ur there when we are we'll have to try get a party up...
hey my group - big group of like 9 are prolly going around the end of nov early december, but i think we leave 2nd of december.... :( we staying in Nelson Bay, but its not too far away, we can have a big big party on the 1st as soon as u guys arrive... hahahaha

hey Monz, when will u be up for?

Tazball

HSC
hey guys i live there so id suggest you guys to all get together and party because there wont be much more to do...

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
Tazball said:
hey guys i live there so id suggest you guys to all get together and party because there wont be much more to do...
yeh thatll prolly be the best way to do it... lol Tazball, u can also round up all the ppl up there to join us :p

Tazball

HSC
depending on when you guys r coming up because half of the school leavers from my way are heading to the gold coast and aboarding crusies...
its a heaps nice place though if you live in the city it will be a great break for you...

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
yeh kool kool, thanks .... well we there from end of nov to early dec. (i think i said that already yeh? :S *embarassed*)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)