Shootings and Explosions in Paris (1 Viewer)

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
You reap what you sow. There financial support to these terrorists won't be forgotten. ISIS just didn't pop out of nowhere. The media will make out this incident more important than the almost daily massacres that occur in Yemen, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, and the Beirut bombings that just occurred yesterday.

My heart goes out for the innocent no matter where they are terrorized. But there blood is not more worthy or valuable then our women, children and families. Don't misunderstand my last sentence. What I'm trying to say in some minds people think some human beings from the west think there lives are more precious or of more value than human beings in the Middle East.

When a terrorist attack happened yesterday which took the lives of about 50 people with hundreds injured in Beirut where was all the shock and outrage from the media and governments? Now that it happens in somewhere in Europe like Paris its treated different right? And both bombings were done by the same people.

At the end of the day terrorism has no religion and knows no boundaries.
How come muslims never shut up about the trivial nonsense they call "islamaphobia" but yet remain absolutely silent about the actual persecution of christians in most muslim countries?

Muslims have made christians the most persecuted religious group in the world, but listening to them you would think its the other way around.

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
To have no refugees don't Start wars.

Don't intervene with matters that don't affect you and bomb their countries.

Where do you expect people to go when their country is blown to shits ?
its not europe's responsibility

muslims should take care of muslims. they never shut up about how islam preaches "charity" and yet the richest muslim countries on earth do nothing to help.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
its not europe's responsibility

muslims should take care of muslims. they never shut up about how islam preaches "charity" and yet the richest muslim countries on earth do nothing to help.
Muslims did take of Muslims .

It's the whole world's responsibility for making their countries a shit hole to live in and to destabilise their countries.

Yes they didn't have a democracy , but it wasn't a fucking mess like it is now.

Western nations have not made it any better (except for the NGO's).

durrrrr

Banned
HSC

It's the whole world's responsibility for making their countries a shit hole to live in and to destabilise their countries.

muslims started the war to begin with

nerdasdasd

HSC
Uni Grad
muslims started the war to begin with
Alright there were wars initially but the refugees had places to settle in , which was the surrounding states and nation... but the US aggravated the middle east even more and created more factions (Pro US or against US).

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Why is their debate on what to do anyway... Obvious solution would be to close Europe's borders, lock up people who are seeking asylum until processed and to nuke the Middle East...

turntaker

HSC
To have no refugees don't Start wars.

Don't intervene with matters that don't affect you and bomb their countries.

Where do you expect people to go when their country is blown to shits ?
The percentage of people that are actual refugees as a result of war is very low compared to other immigrants who took advantage of the acceptance of refugees in countries such as Germany. Many who were not even from Syria were able to create fake Syrian documents and go to Europe.
Along with these, actual Isis militants also became refugees as it is easy if you have money.

nerdasdasd

HSC
Uni Grad
The percentage of people that are actual refugees as a result of war is very low compared to other immigrants who took advantage of the acceptance of refugees in countries such as Germany. Many who were not even from Syria were able to create fake Syrian documents and go to Europe.
Along with these, actual Isis militants also became refugees as it is easy if you have money.
Source?

(Yes I saw a news article on fake docs, but it didn't say how much)

turntaker

HSC
I read somewhere that there are services in turkey which can provide people with fake syrian passports/other id to anyone who pays.
This could have been used literally by anyone.

turntaker

HSC
This is probably just the start of terrorist attacks in europe.
Many more will probably follow considering the amount of "refugees" europe took.

Loudvicuna

HSC

Gulf nations dude, at least they offer to fund the construction of mosques in western nations though.

Loudvicuna

HSC
Do you think Australia is under threat?
There have already been terrorist attacks recently in Aus but not to the same extent as Europe since immigration is restricted more. Still not on the level of Japan though

Loudvicuna

HSC
Why is their debate on what to do anyway... Obvious solution would be to close Europe's borders, lock up people who are seeking asylum until processed and to nuke the Middle East...
That would cause muslims in western nations to become radical or even more radical and kill civilians which is the aim of terrorists

Loudvicuna

HSC
This is probably just the start of terrorist attacks in europe.
Many more will probably follow considering the amount of "refugees" europe took.
Lol this is very far from the start, things are just heating up since the huge influx of immigration

Flop21

HSC
I can't even think of a solution. It's all very complicated.

I think as long as there is any kind of terror group with a mission, there are always going to be people wanted to fight for it (or even any type of group at all, people always want to feel a part of something, and once they are, they are easily misguided, e.g. Nazi Germans). And of course I think it's near impossible to weed out every single terror group.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)