Shoplifting (1 Viewer)

HSC
Sometimes kids just hide stuff in their pram without the mother knowing. It can create quite an embarrassing situation for the parents.

I don't think that it's stealing if the kid's not old enough to understand. But it is if the dad or mum finds out later but does not return the item.

Last edited:

Eliseeeee

HSC
Instead of raising prices the companies should take money from the CEO's that have 7 and 8 figure salaries. And miumiu that article is much better than anything you could come up with that person is 10x more intelligent that you'll ever be.
pffftt... like that would ever work, you realise CEOs are in charge of these companies and WHY would they take money out of their own pockets so you pay less for a product, which would also reduce their profits?

HSC
i always shoplift. there's no better feeling than the feeling of walking out of a shop with an expensive item that you would have had to normally pay for.

no better feeling.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
i used to shoplift pretty bad a couple years ago,

must of been in the thousands.

unfortunately i still very much have a criminal mind,
so whenever i see something like a security flaw i think to myself *hmmm*

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
heh.
thats actually the number one rule.

when you commit a crime, particularly theft tell noone.
absolutely noone.

it's those who brag and boast who will always get caught.

HSC
i have a rule that i never tell anyone a secret because it stops being a secret as soon as one person other than you knows

HSC
in saying that though, it's pretty silly to risk being caught shoplifting for a chocolate bar.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
i always shoplift. there's no better feeling than the feeling of walking out of a shop with an expensive item that you would have had to normally pay for.

no better feeling.
from bunnings warehouse amirite

aroniyang

HSC
ive stolen from Games Workshop before, their small blister packs, because back then I was dumb, and there was little security measures in the store.

Sokolov

HSC
N/A
i dont really think its brilliant, i think its kind of discusting.

in a world full of crime, some of which i aprove of, shoplifting doesnt rank very high in the worst things you can do, somewhere above scaming someone and below bagsnatching an old lady, but i dont approve of it nor respect it. Its not as bad as stealing from an individual, but it can have the same effect, every time you steal a tv our prices go up a cent to cover that loss, we hire more security, we buy more expensive technoledgy like high res cctv cameras everywhere and we impliment time consuming safety measures that also bump up the price

dont give me that stealing a loaf of bread crap, most shoplifters target small, expensive items like makeup and razorblades.
Besides the loaf of bread wouldnt cost $1 if shoplifters didnt exist, it would be more like 80cents
this post is discusting

RDX

one8seven
HSC
Uni Grad
Had a guy at work who kept doing fake returns from previous transactions onto his credit card, got away with it for around 6 months then got sacked after he got busted.

ministoj

HSC
Shoplifting is the worst . Theres a group of boys in my grade who make a business out of stealing brand clothes shoes etc and reselling at 50% the original price .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)