shops that stock (insert brand name here) (1 Viewer)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I need to know stores other than General that stock lee jeans.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
urban store..
there's one at macquarie centre and burwood and dfo as well. Not sure where else.

kaylz

HSC
Justjeans have them actually. I got a pair of lees for $30 at menai of all places. Reduced from 120.

Lennie

*~Dazed~* said:
urban store..
there's one at macquarie centre and burwood and dfo as well. Not sure where else.

On that note, the urban store at warringah mall are having an 'up to 90% off' sale until the end of this week.

Good bargains :cool:

HSC
kaylz said:
Justjeans have them actually. I got a pair of lees for $30 at menai of all places. Reduced from 120.
wat!! Lee jeans for 30 bucks?? and @ menai?? shit im so going to menai!

kaylz

HSC
go_swans said:
wat!! Lee jeans for 30 bucks?? and @ menai?? shit im so going to menai!
I wouldn't. It's not worth it. Not even for thirty dollar jeans. It's the arse end of the universe.

kaylz

HSC
EnterNameHere said:
On that note, the urban store at warringah mall are having an 'up to 90% off' sale until the end of this week.

Good bargains :cool:
key words "up", and "to".

Lennie

kaylz said:
key words "up", and "to".
haha. nah this one is okay. saved myself 70 dollars on a new season mooks jacket, and a few other things.
they are closing down, so they need to get rid of stuff.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
not lee riders, just normal lee. supa tubes in fact.

ohh. urban store. i forgot about them.

HSC
kaylz said:
I wouldn't. It's not worth it. Not even for thirty dollar jeans. It's the arse end of the universe.
lol it sucks, and id have to go over the dreaded Bangor Bypass but im in the shire so its not THAT far.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
i got some purple supa tubes from SP1 today steph. in galeries victoria. i recommend them for lees, they are the best shop ever. but why no GP? huh?huh???
because! i went to george, pitt AND QVB today and no one had black ones in my size :( the girl at qvb even called castle hill and parramatta for me, and neither of them had them either. did SP1 have black ones? SP1 is a good store, i got my last pair from there.. i don't know why i didn't think of it when I was just down the street in kookai.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
i didnt see black ones today... only grey. but if you're desperate, if you wanna pm me yuor number i can msg you the day we get some delivered at work. and hold them for you. i dunno when that will be though, maybe a week or so

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
i didnt see black ones today... only grey. but if you're desperate, if you wanna pm me yuor number i can msg you the day we get some delivered at work. and hold them for you. i dunno when that will be though, maybe a week or so
i really want them. i'm going to check out this store that might have them near my place, but i might be that desperate to take you up on that offer grace.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
everyone keeps raving on about these. An honest opinion grace, do you have to be skinny or slim for them to look good?

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Hmm ok thanks for that. Might try them out. I guess thats the only way to know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)