• Abbott

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

premer

HSC
I am a firm believer that neither Howard or Costello should lead into the next election. Howard has snuffed out every creative aspect of Australia's culture, leaving us with American crap on our television, Media that sell through fear campaigning and enterprise that dominates our lives. On the other hand Costello is a foolish wanker who knows nothing about political forum and has gone about his recent challange to the PM in completely the wrong way, reducing his opinion polls in a childish way.
Tell me, who should be leading the Liberal party, (my favourite party), into the next federal election? Please give reasoning to your answers.....

Last edited:

philly17

kevin andrews is cool i met him recently he is cool. But i must say goooooo abbott WOOT WOOT

Mc_Meaney

Banned
HSC
Hmm...definately Howard over Costello, but in saying this...I would want to know the time frame set for Howard to retire and relingquish the leadership to the person the party chooses to replace him (which may well - unfortunately - be Costello)

SamTheMacMan

HSC
Howard is doing a great Job. He should continues til' the day he is unfit to serve the nation to the standard he has over the past decade.

HSC
Howard should stay, stuff the costello wanting a leadership, costello can stay in his current position till he gets a heart attack, he kiss john howards ass for leadership experiences :bomb:

lala2

Banned
HSC
Howard > Costello most definitely. Howard is not a bad PM--look at what he's tried to do--reduce the dole so that those bludgers get off their arses, tried to put in new industrial relations laws, etc. Costello is just jealous that he's not PM, and has tried to bring Howard down, thinking that it'll increase his popularity when I doubt it has.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)