Should i bother? (1 Viewer)

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
Hey guys,
Im in a bit of a dilemma -- 4u maths is doable and if i put in the amount of work i did at the start of the year i would go ok.. maybe. but since i havent and it has become majorly neglected my marks are minimal in it.. 37% for trials!! Im the only person in my class also.
Anyway i have 14 units -- Adv eng, 3u maths, 4u maths, phys, chem, legal and music. So wat my question is - should i even try with 4u .. i really wont go that well and so hopefully it wont be counted in my UAI - should i bother with it at all? should i just go into the exam with the small, insignificant knowledge i have now or should i study my ass off this week?
My major concern, is not my marks, my major concern is my teacher's disappointment - im the first person at my school to do 4u in a while and i think he's expecting something--not miracles--but something from me and id feel bad if i let him down
wat do u guys think?

Veck

I do 4u Maths, 4u English, French and Chemistry which is 12 units, and I suck at chemistry so I don't plan to try pretty much at all for the hsc, and focus on things that I know I can do well at, and actually somewhat enjoy...

So yeah, it's all relative, you sound like you have enouhg on your plate and 4u maths takes a good amount of effort to go well in.. I suppose it depends on how well you're gonna go in your other subjects if you dedicate them the same amount of time. So yeah, just think about what you plan to do/what mark you hope for/what you enjoy/what you can learn/ whatever
haha now's not the time to be confused :)

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
mazza dont worry bout ur teacher, do wot u think is best, if u know its not goin to count jus dont try...but b absolutly sure

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
I think you should do some study for your 4-unit exam, simply because it scales so well.
By all means focus on your other subjects though, don't sacrafice time that you would have spent studying for something else so that you can study for 4-unit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)