should i choose business studies (1 Viewer)

jonowang

HSC
hi guys,
im in year 10 atm, and i am not sure if i should choose business studies for next year. im currently accelerating economics right now and just wanna know if business is an enjoyable subject to do or whatever. ive heard that it complements the economics course, is that true?

Brontecat

HSC
i ejoy business studies -- the content is sorta interesting and u can really see its use in establishing and running a busines

not sure what else u want to know??

aya-chan

HSC
hmm. I do business. but I don't do eco so I wouldn't know. lol. ^^"

but the guy who's topping business atm does accelerated eco. =)

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
hi guys,
im in year 10 atm, and i am not sure if i should choose business studies for next year. im currently accelerating economics right now and just wanna know if business is an enjoyable subject to do or whatever. ive heard that it complements the economics course, is that true?
Economics will help you in the Global Economy section, however I don't do economics so I can't tell you to what extent it will help.

Business Studies is a highly enjoyable subject and I would recommend it to anyone. I chose it over Economics and I haven't ever regretted it. Just don't choose it for the scaling.

dominic146

HSC
No- stay away from business. I hate it. I do ecos to and it does complement it, but only a bit. Business seems to me just like common sense, it's really easy but really boring. However this is just my opinion and you may love it just as much as I love physics.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
No- stay away from business. I hate it. I do ecos to and it does complement it, but only a bit. Business seems to me just like common sense, it's really easy but really boring. However this is just my opinion and you may love it just as much as I love physics.
That's true in a way.
Also I'd say, it really depends on your other subjects. Like with me, I chose Business Studies (I was told I shouldn't) because I wanted 2-units which I wouldn't have to stress to much and still be able to do well. Business is A LOT less stressful in comparison to subjects like physics, extension maths etc.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
If your good as learning syllabus points, then busy is an easy way to get good marks. If you want to continue in something like a Bachelor of Commerce, then its also a good foundation.

cassieagill

HSC
hi guys,
i love business, i wish they offered economics at my school :( but if business is what you want to get into after year 12 its a good choice...remember if you don't like it yoiu can always swap in the middle or end of year 11 anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)