Should I do 4u? (1 Viewer)

Orwell

HSC
I hear that too, my teacher said anyone's allowed to give it a go considering how different it is to 3u.

prxyal007

HSC
Do you accelerate prxyal007?
nah I don't I didn't get into 3u either first time around so I said alright if you don't give me 3u I'll move schools and then I filled forms for APHS but they eventually gave it

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
nah I don't I didn't get into 3u either first time around so I said alright if you don't give me 3u I'll move schools and then I filled forms for APHS but they eventually gave it
How are you coping with your 3U now?

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
Testing to see if the emojis stay.

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
Testing again.

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
stop being a beetch and just accept that you are doing 4U :lol:
also, agree with drongonski - start early
I did half of complex numbers..except for locus and other stuff which I cant do now..now gotta concentrate on school work. I think I am gonna do 4u afterall haha..they cant refuse me if im top 3-4. I am a bit worried as i got 66% in my first assessment in 3u because it was lengthy af.

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
If you came to APHS you would of stolen all the rank 1st :p

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
lol if they didn't permit you into 3U, you should've told them, you study 3U with a tutor and then you sit exams in school, that way you register for the course and still do it at the same time but not at school

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
I did half of complex numbers..except for locus and other stuff which I cant do now..now gotta concentrate on school work. I think I am gonna do 4u afterall haha..they cant refuse me if im top 3-4. I am a bit worried as i got 66% in my first assessment in 3u because it was lengthy af.
What was hard about it Rathin?

prxyal007

HSC
lol if they didn't permit you into 3U, you should've told them, you study 3U with a tutor and then you sit exams in school, that way you register for the course and still do it at the same time but not at school
nah I wanted to do it at school because my school has a very strong math faculty

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)