Should I do this? (1 Viewer)

War and Peace

HSC
N/A
Should I change one of my topics for modern history for the HSC? Internally, I studied Germany . However, I feel my essays aren't of a B6 level. I found a set of state-ranking modern history essays for another topic, and I feel as though they will get me that B6 for modern history. Should I do this? Or will this be silly? I have no problem with memorisation.

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
no that's stupid. just because you've found something else doesn't mean you should change 2 months out since you've been studying the other one for like 8 months

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Besides these essays what other information do you have on the topic? There are many dot points in a modern history course and the essays can be on any of them or a combination. It would be unlikely that any of the memorised essays would be the exact same as the questions this year and so you would have to have a great deal of background knowledge to be able to add to any response to successfully answer a question.

Past B6 essays may not get you a band 6 as you may not have the depth and breadth of knowledge necessary to use that information in those essays which were written by a student who did have that extra knowledge and was able to pick and choose what to put in and leave out.

Too great a gamble at this stage of the year I would have thought.

Yeungster

HSC
mate , "listen to your heart when hes calling for you, listen to your heart, theres nothing else you can do" -Roxette

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)