Should i drop it now (1 Viewer)

Tofu.Dull.Full

My assessment rank is 22/22 with a mark of 30%. Should i keep it and study really hard for the HSC or should i drop it altogether. I fell that its a waste to drop it how the Money spent on tutdor. can someone list the disadvantages and advantanges if i drop it now. and is it still possible to get decent marks for this topic consider i will study extremly hard for the HSC.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
anything is possible if you work on it
but if this is your worst 1unit and you are going much better in the other 10units, then dropping it can be a solution to get the stress off your back so that you can concentrate on the other subject

but if you work at it and do much better in the HSC, this will be different, but if you are going so terrible now, is a couple of months going to change things? do you have the attitude to work on it?

yes it is a waste but it's a lesson well learnt

i spent thousands on physics tutor but at the end the 2units didn't even count, i didn't even bother to study for the HSC exam....yes it was a waste of money, but i enjoyed physics and the general concepts just didn't like the examinations.....

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
use your tutor/extra time to study like hell for 2u. There is obviously no point in going on further.

ngai

HSC
redslert said:
anything is possible if you work on it
yup, thats true
but of course u needa do a decent amount of work

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I agree with redslert that work makes anything possible, however I feel that it is possibly too late to fix this up, and even higher marks than he already has in other subjects will also be made possible through the work he might have put into 3u.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
it is really hard for us to say, because you could still have the potential to do extremely well, but have just been unlucky during your assessments, discuss with your tutor if you trust them alot

Rogue1987

You might as well keep it.

To teach86:
You might as well keep it if you know that with a little bit of study, you can do better than 30%. Remember to ask your mathematics teacher for help whenever you need it. Several people in my mathematics extension class have said that they would like to quit and drop it, but they are keeping with it. Also, going over mathematics extension past HSC exams is one of the best ways, according to my teacher, to prepare for the HSC extension exam.

If you score around 30% in the exam, your mark may be scaled up to something around 40%-45%. Depending on what you want to do, you may need to keep extension mathematics as a prerequisite.

Good luck with your studies and the exam.

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
no, you shouldn't.

It IS possible to get a decent mark in anything. :cool:
though it is IMPOSSIBLE to get a decent mark without that attitude. :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)