Should I drop this subject? (1 Viewer)

War and Peace

HSC
N/A
Well, the trial exam is tomorrow, I haven't studied, however, have had the intention of dropping it for awhile now. Generally, I'm not consistent but I am doing well in my other 5 subjects. I haven't studied for this trial exam and I know I'm getting between 50-60% for it. I never did well in this particular subject (PDHPE) and never put in as much effort as I did with my other 5 subjects. Should I drop it? Or would it be a silly move?

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Well you've done almost an entire year with it. Be stupid too drop now as you've done all your internal assessments...

And also externals still count for 50% of your overall mark.

matchalolz

HSC
Drop it if you think it'll impact your performance in your other subs

delian

HSC
N/A
If you think your other subjects are going much better for you, then you should drop it

enoilgam

HSC
It's a little late but drop it - if it you are doing poorly in it then it isnt likely to count, meaning that you are wasting your time with it.

HSC
Just drop it and refocus all your time to other subjects and maximize your marks.

Thank_You

HSC
Drop it man, I wouldn't wanna sit in a 3HR PDHPE exam and bullshit through DRSABCD and CPR (Dropped in TERM1 :) was coming 2nd though, lol )

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
there's very little to be gained from dropping it at this point

but- if something goes wrong and you completely bomb another subject- this subject you're talking about dropping- although you think its going to get you a crap mark at this point, that mark might be ALOT better than the subject you bombed- so hold onto it

ps. you should rep me for my answer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)