Should I drop to English Standard? (1 Viewer)

sakinluvo

HSC
Hi everyone, I just got my marks back for Adv English and got a 9/20 for the creative piece. Everyone around me is telling me to stay in advanced but I feel like I can't do it.

liamkk112

HSC
Hi everyone, I just got my marks back for Adv English and got a 9/20 for the creative piece. Everyone around me is telling me to stay in advanced but I feel like I can't do it.
depends, it worked out well for me as i couldn’t get above a B in advanced but got rank 1 in standard, which meant i yoinked a good mark for my internals. i also had a smaller workload in standard which gave me more time to work on my other subjects, and i definetly needed that coz i took up 4u math, that was one of the primary reasons for me to drop. however i wouldn’t drop just yet if ur in year 11, at least wait until year 12 to drop down to see if you can improve ur mark, because if u can then it’s definetly worth staying in advanced, so at least for now just try to get better at english advanced rather then drop down coz of the first task

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)