HSC
you rich fuck
If i see u on the street ill beat u up and steal the 3000 bucks allowence

naa im sorry im just jelous
im 19, doing HSC and poor without a car :(

lala2

Banned
HSC
You should not take advantage of your parents' kindness. Just get a small car (easy to park) that isn't expensive (insurance down...and if your parents are still footing the bill for that don't take advantage of their kindness), and will not look out of place if you should damage it by your inexperience, i.e. a Porsche with a scratch looks :s compared to like a 20 year old SAAB.

Besides, you live in Cabramatta--do you really want to be driving around in a car that screams--vandalise me! And dude, who in the first place in Cabramatta would even have enough money for a Lexus?

CieL

HSC
lala2 said:
Besides, you live in Cabramatta--do you really want to be driving around in a car that screams--vandalise me! And dude, who in the first place in Cabramatta would even have enough money for a Lexus?
Huh.. that's a really crap generalisation of Cabramatta..
There's quite a few nice cars there.
A few CLKs, SLKs, AMGs, Porsches, yes Lexus IS250s mainly, etc..
Most likely from drug money though..

But yeah.. Cabra isnt the greatest place to own a nice car..
I got a hit and run at Cabravale Diggers.. I was parked inside and when I came back there was a chunk of paint [just a tad larger than a 50c piece] missing from the nose of my car.. nfi how that happened but I was pretty cut..

But shit happens everywhere.. I parked at Burwood park next to a white Euro.. and when I came back, I had a really bad door jar on my car.. white paint.. with the exact same slant of the Euro's rear door.. it's full dented with white scratches.. motherfucker..

Of course I'm too poor to fix it.. I'll just wait until it's someone's fault to crash into my front or side.. then get it fixed up all in one go ahahha

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
You'd be surprised how many SLKs there are in Cabramatta that are just parked at Woolworths or whatever.

Pace_T

HSC
it depends on where you park as well. for example, if you park really close you're going to have a lot of careless mums with their shopping trolleys going past your car. i sort of park far away but not where its hidden. i know a few people who are always victims of minor car accidents and its alway the same people over and over, they don't know which car park spaces to avoid! stupid dodos
also park next to schmick cars, chances are they wont be careless around yours.
i lived in cabramatta most of my life and i picked up these habits from my parents, and they never had careless drivers ruin their cars.

ourmansam

Love or Money
HSC
Be realistic is my advice.
What will a lexus or porsche have that a toyota/holden/ford/mitsubishi/other car of similar caliber won't? ... apart from, of course, the prestige commonly associated with them that most insecure people crave.
Donate $50 grand to a charity if you have the money.

My opinion though - get a Prius

cuppas

Apprentice Mechanic
HSC
heres a better idea- get a honda civic. why would you want a lexus anyway?

FromDeeEast

HSC
lolz at the jealous cheap nubs. Get whateva u want its ur money (more so ur parents) just remember u might crash it, so insurance is a must

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
cuppas said:
heres a better idea- get a honda civic. why would you want a lexus anyway?
Cause any Lexus is better than the Civic, even the Type R hatch.

cuppas

Apprentice Mechanic
HSC
and doesnt the lexus symbol remind anyone else of pacman? i swear its subliminal

CieL

HSC
Someone in this forum did it already.

There's a picture posted up here of the lexus badge with Pacman drawn over it.

But mmm nah.. it's still a toyota..
Having said that, I need to test drive a lexus before I say anything else.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
1. Get your own damn car you spoilt prick; your parents didn't work that hard for you to squander their fortune away; and even if it's their intension; you must be pretty useless to actually do that.

2. Lexus are souless cars; honestly I don't get the craze over it, it's a toyota...

3. It'll be more rewarding when you can afford your own car yourself - been with my baby new S3 for about a month now and loving it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)