should i or shouldn't i (1 Viewer)

should i or shouldn't i pop my best friend virginity on her birthday as a present

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephiroth*

HSC
oh Jesus mother of God. hahahahahha with a dick that tiiny ayslum i can understand how you spend all day on the com (haha you posted that shit at 2 aM) finding pics off pooftas and taking photos of ur no dik then posting them. oh my God my eyes. Thats gonna stain me for life hahaha ahhahahahahahaha what a classic :)

double thumbs up

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
sephiroth* said:
oh Jesus mother of God. hahahahahha with a dick that tiiny ayslum i can understand how you spend all day on the com (haha you posted that shit at 2 aM) finding pics off pooftas and taking photos of ur no dik then posting them. oh my God my eyes. Thats gonna stain me for life hahaha ahhahahahahahaha what a classic :)

double thumbs up
You speak teh english very good yeah?

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I have no idea, honestly. Benefactors can't view that sort of stuff.

Ask a moderator if you're dying to know.

chochibi

HSC
dont do it dude.. il SLAP YOU if yu do =P
but seriously.. even if the girl's dam hot..
u said it yourself you're taken
be responsible n think straight

thedude88

HSC
bolta u want pix of me boxing in da ring or what?
sugabunni i only got pix of me surfing wif my girl, i don't mind sending u those pix but i the only thing that i am scare of is that those pix will leak on da interent and if my gf find out that i been posting her pix on da internet, she will kill me. the risk is two high. y don't u come my school and u can have all da proof u want. just ask 4 da azn boxer and they no who i am. i usually hang around in da girls school oval. i am usually wif 6 mates and 10 chics. when come through the girls school just go 2 da biggest azn group, i'll be there.
asylum i am not da fucken dickhead who has more thn 9000+ post, get a life other than hanging around da comp all day. actually my parent are very please wif me cause my got a normal social life and a study life.
btw if any one say anymore racist comment about azn i would like 2 invite u come 2 my school, i'll give u a black eye or two or just knock u cold.
how fucken gay can u get u want 2 c another guy dick. that is fucken sad. get urself a chic. like i said my dick is 4 chics only, not 4 guys.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
thedude88 said:
should i or shouldn't i have pop best freind virginity on her birthday.
my best friend ask me 2 pop her virginity as present from me on her birthday. if don't really want 2 say no her casue we known each other since kindergarden and she is one of my closest friends but i don't want 2 hurt my gf cause i really care about her and love her. i try explaining 2 my best friends that we can only be friends and if didn't wanted 2 ruin her life cause i care so much 4 her as friends but she wouldn't listen.

then again the chic i called my gf isn't my gf until i we into uni next year which is when it become offical that we are bf and gf but i already consider her as my gf and as i metion a above i really care avout her and love her. if have sex wif my best friend, i no that i going 2 hurt her and i will lose her aswell.

then again i wouldn't want 2 lose da relationship wif my best friend cause she i known her so long and she been there 2 support me at time when i was down. she is one of my only two best freinds and the other is guy. i don't even no y she would want 2 lose it wif me cause she like one of da most popular girl in her school cause she hot and she can get any guy she wants but y me?

friendship or love which one should i choose?
I'd choose suicide. Seriously, you're a douche.

Oh, and for the love of all things good and holy, learn how to write coherent sentences.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
thedude88 said:
asylum i am not da fucken dickhead who has more thn 9000+ post, get a life other than hanging around da comp all day. actually my parent are very please wif me cause my got a normal social life and a study life.
btw if any one say anymore racist comment about azn i would like 2 invite u come 2 my school, i'll give u a black eye or two or just knock u cold.
how fucken gay can u get u want 2 c another guy dick. that is fucken sad. get urself a chic. like i said my dick is 4 chics only, not 4 guys.
gook.charlie.slanted.chingchong.pin-dick.

Anything else i miss?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)