should i transfer? (1 Viewer)

wonsta

HSC
i'm currently enrolled in science in agriculture, studying hopefully eventually transfer to just normal science but heard from here it's extremely hard and i need to be super smart? so guess i will continue doing this degree. i can only pass or maybe get credit i'm not really doing well... not really motivated. so! just wonder if i can do subjects that arent relevant to my degree. at the start of this year i talked to my year advisor he told me that i dont have any choice so i'm now doing AFNR1001, BIOM1003, CHEM1001, BIOL1001.. and will do same stuff in nexxt semester. i can only choose elective from year 3 so what happen if i just drop AFNR and select someother subject? guess this will make my degree more like science degree? i dont want to do AFNR thing in next semester.. i just want to do major like in biology.. sort of like biochemistry? i have no damn clue how i'm suppose to get to that major from my degree.. and IF i can do that major what happen if i get my major done in year 3? my course is 4 years and im not interested doing farm major so how this will work?

help i feel like im lost
and its 5:33am desperate:shoot:

bio_nut

HSC
Tbh, if you struggle academically I wouldn't recommend biochem, lol, you have to be really motivated and love it, or it's torture!

You can transfer for next sem if it's a transfer within the science faculty, I did from Liberal Studies last year.

You post makes very little sense.

If you're enrolled in ag, you can't just enrol in other units instead of your compulsory ones, you MUST enrol in those, unless you change degree.

Be sensible, how on earth could you get away with not doing ag in an ag degree????!

babydoll14

HSC
N/A
i'm currently enrolled in science in agriculture, studying hopefully eventually transfer to just normal science but heard from here it's extremely hard and i need to be super smart? so guess i will continue doing this degree. i can only pass or maybe get credit i'm not really doing well... not really motivated. so! just wonder if i can do subjects that arent relevant to my degree. at the start of this year i talked to my year advisor he told me that i dont have any choice so i'm now doing AFNR1001, BIOM1003, CHEM1001, BIOL1001.. and will do same stuff in nexxt semester. i can only choose elective from year 3 so what happen if i just drop AFNR and select someother subject? guess this will make my degree more like science degree? i dont want to do AFNR thing in next semester.. i just want to do major like in biology.. sort of like biochemistry? i have no damn clue how i'm suppose to get to that major from my degree.. and IF i can do that major what happen if i get my major done in year 3? my course is 4 years and im not interested doing farm major so how this will work?

help i feel like im lost
and its 5:33am desperate:shoot:
TRANSFER!!!!
The ag faculty is completely hopeless in everything particularly teaching.
They have no idea about anything!
transfer to UNSW even!!!!!
You can simply not enrol in the ag subject next semester and enrol in other science electives. Maybe do an elective which will simply allow you to get your wam boosted to increase your chances of transfering.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)