SHOULD PEOPLE have sex with lites on or off? (1 Viewer)

HSC
david88 said:
Do people turn off the lites wen having becoz the other person isnt attractive. why do people do it wif the lites on. is it becoz the only way they can get turned on is becoz they see a hot body. I thought sex was a special passionate thing whereby two people who love each other do it
:(
I haven't done it ... but I'd prefer my first time to be off

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
they say that when one sense is disabled then the others are heightened. AKA if u cant see nethin cos its dark the other senses will be stronger and it will feel better.. so they say ;)

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
david88 said:
Do people turn off the lites wen having becoz the other person isnt attractive. why do people do it wif the lites on. is it becoz the only way they can get turned on is becoz they see a hot body. I thought sex was a special passionate thing whereby two people who love each other do it
:(
LOL!

nah, actually.....I don't mind either way.
it's not that important. :/

bluebiro

HSC
If its sex with your girlfriend then either lights on or off. it just happens and u dont think about it. Now here is where it gets interesting...if its a one-night stand then if shes hot=lights on or dimmed . if she's not so hot=lights out. Any arguments?

tlodg

HSC
N/A
lights on, but very dim lights that are warm in colour, a bit orange

might have been mentioned before
but is it possible that a guy who's not so confident in his 'size' would insist on fucking in total darkness? Not saying that all guys who prefer fucking in total darkness have microdicks, don't get defensive

pinkicecubes

HSC
I prefer lights off. Not pitch black though. We might open up the curtains/blinds a bit to let in some of the moonlight from outside, or dim the lights if we're in a room with lights that can be dimmed :)

C@mM!

HSC
hmm, the most interesting encounters ive had where when it was pitch black. nothing quite like having it go from black to bright as the sunrise filters in through the cracks in the blinds (hinting that u have work / school in 2 hours and should get some sleep (damn valentines day being on a tuesday this year, lol).

butch14589

HSC
depends on wether u think they r hot or not i guess but i like the lights on.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Ugly people should have sex with the lights on. This decreases the length of their relationship and when a hot chick comes by to check all the single guys out, I look hotter by comparision, and thus score more often.

Note: When said 'score' occurs, the lights need to be low in order to increase my chances of scoring again.

dillian

HSC
deviation said:
yea i dont really mind either.. thought sometimes accuracy is important :)
HSC 2010........ it says in ure avatar

so thats um.... your about 12-13

SLUT

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Why have sex with some you do not consider attractive ?

I prefer lights off ... at least, like someone said ... you could use the sense of touch, and touch is part of sex, so makes more fun ^_^

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
dillian said:
HSC 2010........ it says in ure avatar

so thats um.... your about 12-13

SLUT
Avatar only refers to the picture thingy.
and they may be lying and just put 2010 but if they arent, I agree with the part in red.

*hopeful*

HSC
dimmed lights is ideal but if ur semi-passed out or under the covers or in a rush your not really going to be worrying about the lights...

tlodg

HSC
N/A
f3nr15 said:
Why have sex with some you do not consider attractive ?

I prefer lights off ... at least, like someone said ... you could use the sense of touch, and touch is part of sex, so makes more fun ^_^
ANSWER: Desperation, basic instinct XXX.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Snow Pea! said:
they say that when one sense is disabled then the others are heightened. AKA if u cant see nethin cos its dark the other senses will be stronger and it will feel better.. so they say ;)
thats wrong, senses are never enhanced, just people often dont pay enough attention to their senses, so when one is blocked they are forced to use the others.

lites on 4 lyfe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)