Should u be? (1 Viewer)

yeders

HSC is ALMOST OVER!!...
HSC
N/A
Hey
my question is...
If you find out a girl likes u (and its the truth) and previous u didnt have any intention with her, is it 'bad' to become interested in her because u found out that she likes u...but there is attraction towards her aswell, i just didnt pay attention to it earlier.

i want opinions....no fighting
thanks

HSC
no its not wrong, shes come to your attention and you've noticed something you didn't before...but if you like her ONLY because she likes you and your that desperate that you'll just say yes to anyone then its wrong

Dynamix

North by Northwest and then turning slightly East
HSC
man, theres no right or wrong with these things- do what you htink, if u sincerely htink u like this chick then go out with her- if u dnot think u like her, use yu head and not your penis and dont date her. Go with what you think man, theres no right or wrong, and if it works out no-one is going to condemn you.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
iambored said:
oh my, i thought every possible question had already been covered in this forum.

i say you have to realise if what you feel is real or not. when someone likes another person , the other person is more likely to feel they like them as well. even with friends, if a person likes you you're more likely to like them. so there'll be a bit of that going on. but as well as that it's normal to somehow skip the fact that someone perfect for you has been right beside you the whole time and you didn't realise. so that's possible as well. get to what you're really feeling
I agree...

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
of course its ok

meeting ppl would be hard if u both had to have a mutual attraction towards each other....to say if 1 person doesnt know of the other person's attraction therefore nullifies the validity of a possible relationship is bshit

choc-chip

HSC
of course therez nofing wrong wif it....everyone enjoyed been loved..
just make sure dat u love her as herself..not the feeling being chasing by a gal..

kelboo

HSC
Do you feel what you think you feel, or do you feel what you think you want to feel?

When you know the answer to that, it'll also be your solution. Basically, if you want to be with her because she is the type of person u want to be around, then it'll work. If you are only doing it because she happens to be there conveniently, then the alarm bells are a-ringing!

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
but since when is oppurtunity a bad thing

would u say its ok for ppl who dont know each other to meet and start a relationship? my answer is yes..........then why do u see a problem with a person who enters into a relationship because he/she finds out someone is attrcated to them- why cant he get to know her and form that attraction oh his own for her? i mean its flatterying for one person to be attracted to another most of the time for ppl- its not really superficial to say that this situation is wrong because u just feel like meeting someone new. if anything its not because u made the wrong choice, its because u feel the need to be in a relationship for some reason - which is up2 u

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Why is it wrong...you just pay more attention and learn to appreciate her more now because you know she likes you. It's a good thing

Good Luck.. :D

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Yeah thats cool.

Just dont get over her too quickly just cos you were flattered that she was interested.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)