Shuttle bus (1 Viewer)

dre

HSC
Could some one please tell me how long the trip with the shuttle bus takes from kingswood station to werrington south campus?

Jonathan A

HSC
piccaninny said:
another question

how far uni is from campbelltown station. and how do you get to uni from station?

Its best to get off at Macarthur station and its about a 5 min walk straight accross to the campus.

klh

HSC
um...if you take the free uni one, that is the only bus that will take you to the uni now anyway...it takes about 2-3 minutes, depends on traffic lik ehte traffic lights but about that much. No, i mean it takes about 5-7 minutes to werrington, about 2-3 for kingswood campus.

Here is the route: kingswood gate[1st stop], goes inside kingswood through to werrington south [2nd stop] at the building then the library building [3rd stop] which is where you want to stop to go to building BB since its more closer, than onto Wrrington North then back through south at the same stops than kingswood building K and Kinsgwood station.

Campbelltown: well of my experience, i alway get a campbelltown train and not a macarthur becasue its rare or im late. But i get to campbelltown sations and you can go to macarthur via the uni shuttle or the cityrail bus. to use the cityrail bus [IMO better becasue less people and a bigger bus than the shuttlr] all oyu have to do is have a ticket that goes to macarthur. the bus is on the same side as the platoform you get off at, jsut ask the cityrail guy.
when you get to macarthur station, you have to walk over the overpass bridge thingy, just follow some of the people if you see them walking up stell steps. and just go through to over the other side and you will see the campus far away, about a 5-10 min walk.

mischaa

HSC
N/A
How frequently do the shuttle buses leave Kingswood Station?

klh

HSC
every 30 minutes. it used to be every 15 but theyhad to cut down becasue of financial troubles. they had to also chage the times it would come. lik eit used to be on the half an hour mark, e.g. hand on 12 or 6, but the union complained for us about how people missed it because of classes. From emeory, at K building [kingswood campus] is was at the 4 hand or 10 hand. so at the station it would be 5 hand [25 past] or 11 hand [5 to].
hope it helps

andyk

HSC
N/A
Did new students get any timetables? It would've been helpful. I've attached it to this message; I have no idea how to show it. Click on it.

I was at the student centre asking about it. The route and times are the same as last semester's. Except there is no UWS to Penrith shuttle, which I've erased off the map. If it's not clear:

1: K station, 20 & 50 minutes past the hour
2: Kingswood campus off second avenue, 22 & 52 past the h
3: Werro Sth - BD/School of ContempArts, 26 & 56 past the h
4: W Sth - BH/BA/Library, 27 & 57 PTH
5: W Nth - AD, 1 & 31 PTH
6: W Sth - BX/School of Engineering, 4 & 34 PTH
7: K student res., 8 & 38
8: K - K/student centre, 10 & 40

8:20am to 8:50pm Teaching Period
8:20am to 5:50pm Non-Teaching Period

-andy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)