Sign In Here UOW'ers (1 Viewer)

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
AtticusFinch said:
i know her... i have a communications tute with her... is that because her real name is Santine?
do u have ccs 105 on fridays?
Yeah, Centine.
I don't do CCS105, she does it because she's diong a double degree (Creative Writing & Communications).
But yeah, I know Centine.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
glitter burns said:
Yeah, Centine.
I don't do CCS105, she does it because she's diong a double degree (Creative Writing & Communications).
But yeah, I know Centine.
tell her thomas from ccs105 who sits next to her occasionaly and makes bad jokes said hi...haha

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
AtticusFinch said:
tell her thomas from ccs105 who sits next to her occasionaly and makes bad jokes said hi...haha
Haha ok. I'll be like "hey, Centine, Thomas says to say hi. So I am."
And then she'll say "How do you know Thomas?" and I'll say "I don't, he's a complete stranger off teh interweb." And all will be merry.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
glitter burns said:
Haha ok. I'll be like "hey, Centine, Thomas says to say hi. So I am."
And then she'll say "How do you know Thomas?" and I'll say "I don't, he's a complete stranger off teh interweb." And all will be merry.
hahah yeh awesome... just make sure you say thomas from ccs 105 with the weird armband... then she will know

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
poloktim said:
Tim Pollock (anyone in my CSCI204/CSCI212 class will know me as polok).

Bachelor of Computer Science (second year).
Bachelor of Arts (Japanese) (second year).

Salutations. :)
Actually, you're known in some circles, mostly the unibar as TIMOTHYPOLLOCK (said in an loud attention seeking way to draw attraction to you). :D

Hi. I'm Raiks... I'm known by a few names.

I'm a B Commerce (Economics & Human Resource Management) / B Arts (Resource & Environmental Studies) student who spends way too much time at the unibar playing trivia or generally just not doing anything really constructive.

pogiangel

HSC
Heya, I'm Jerome.

B. Comp Sc / B. Creative Arts (G. Design New Media) ...

and my dog died this week :(

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Raiks said:
Actually, you're known in some circles, mostly the unibar as TIMOTHYPOLLOCK (said in an loud attention seeking way to draw attraction to you). :D

Hi. I'm Raiks... I'm known by a few names.

I'm a B Commerce (Economics & Human Resource Management) / B Arts (Resource & Environmental Studies) student who spends way too much time at the unibar playing trivia or generally just not doing anything really constructive.
Yeah, I'm known as TIMOTHY POLLOCK in a few places. Normally when around friends, they scream it out when they want my attention (and everyone else's).

My friends are awesome, however. Say no bad things about them, or I'll be resourceful in the way I'll cause injury to you. :D

icecream_eyes

hey all im at uow too wow so many places for uowers to find each other...haha, ok im doing commerce/psych, first year. was that all? right now im "working" on my marketing assignment due on wednesday but i really havent started yet. ugh. anyone here in yr 12? uni is not all its cracked up to be. i swear it wasnt meant to be so hard!

lol n im doing 4 subjects i think id die with 5. :) so yeah hi all!

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
hahaha i saw "wendy" yesterday... she told me something very intersting. that glitterburns is a buffy fan... this is a pleasing development. no one is a bigger buffy fan than I!

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
AtticusFinch said:
hahaha i saw "wendy" yesterday... she told me something very intersting. that glitterburns is a buffy fan... this is a pleasing development. no one is a bigger buffy fan than I!
I said hi for you. And the conversation went exactly as I said it would.
I am indeed a Buffy fan. I own the entire series. But I'm not freaky in my fan-ism (I knew a guy once who was and he scared me so much that I now make a point of making the world know that I am NOT like him.)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
glitter burns said:
I said hi for you. And the conversation went exactly as I said it would.
I am indeed a Buffy fan. I own the entire series. But I'm not freaky in my fan-ism (I knew a guy once who was and he scared me so much that I now make a point of making the world know that I am NOT like him.)
im not a freaky fan... im closet about my love for buffy generally
look at my av now though... haha

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
AtticusFinch said:
im not a freaky fan... im closet about my love for buffy generally
look at my av now though... haha
Yes, I'm not exactly famous for my love of Buffy, it's not something I promote. I'm rather suprised it came up conversation actually.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
glitter burns said:
Yes, I'm not exactly famous for my love of Buffy, it's not something I promote. I'm rather suprised it came up conversation actually.
well actually i think i mentioned my obsession to centine and she told me that when she goes out she usually goes to mates houses and watches an episode of buffy or something like that... so i told her i had to meet these people :p

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
AtticusFinch said:
well actually i think i mentioned my obsession to centine and she told me that when she goes out she usually goes to mates houses and watches an episode of buffy or something like that... so i told her i had to meet these people :p
Haha, she also watches the OC with me, it's our Tuesday night ritual. It's great.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
glitter burns said:
Haha, she also watches the OC with me, it's our Tuesday night ritual. It's great.
cant say im the hugest OC fan... the only show i watch anymore is lost

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)