Signature thing (1 Viewer)

mintyoongi

HSC
Hiii,
Do you need a specific number of messages you send before adding a signature? I don't have the signature button in accounts. Please help 🙏

carrotsss

HSC
You have to either reach a certain number of messages or have a certain amount of time active here, but they’re both pretty low requirements you’ll get them soon

HSC
Hiii,
Do you need a specific number of messages you send before adding a signature? I don't have the signature button in accounts. Please help 🙏
Question out of curiosity, i am very new here....whats a signature?

Are they those things that some people have on the bottom of messages they post? Like the classes they take? I dont see one on myself so i dont know if i have to do that manually. Either that or my subjects arent visible from my perspective but they are for others, lol.

carrotsss

HSC
Question out of curiosity, i am very new here....whats a signature?

Are they those things that some people have on the bottom of messages they post? Like the classes they take? I dont see one on myself so i dont know if i have to do that manually. Either that or my subjects arent visible from my perspective but they are for others, lol.
You add your signature manually, but the option isn’t there until you reach the threshold. It also doesn’t have to be your subjects, you can put anything there :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)