Silly crush across the room??? (1 Viewer)

Rhi Kate

...!
HSC
Hey, ok little problem .... I cant concentrate in class. I have a four hour seminar monday morning with this guy. He is very smart, sweet, funny as and attractive. We share uni notes and stuff. I really want to get to "know him better" lol....
This sound so stupid i thought i was over this 'crush' stuff.
How do i tell him.... or at least find out how he feels???

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Group assignments :p you always get numbers and email addresses :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
If theres group assignments in the course, she would have got them already.

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
"Accidentally" take some of his stuff... gives you an excuse to talk to him later.

If it's raining, bring two umbrellas, and give him one... gives you an excuse to talk to him when you get it back.

Umm... just anything, really.

My tip is to get to know him a lot better. With all of my previous crushes, I didn't really know them, so nothing happened.

With my current (and first) relationship, we were friends before anything happened.

The real difference was... I was feeling out of my depth with my previous crushes and unable to behave 'normally'. But with my current girlfriend, I was always at ease... though that's not to say I behave normally all the time around her now, either. ^_^

So, all in all... just keep sticking to him until you feel comfortable in his presence... then something is more likely to happen... (just make sure he never pigeonholes you as just a friend.)

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
the only fun part is the uncertainity i guess...
dat's the most fun part of luv.,......and when u marry and stuff....it loses it's edge.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
silly crushes are so much fun... they make your day so great
hehe agreed. I sometimes just sit and sneak little glances at "certain" people in my tutes :eek:

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
LoneShadow said:
dat's the most fun part of luv.,......and when u marry and stuff....it loses it's edge.
it dosn't have to lose its edge when you get married , it is what people make of it:)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
wow you guys, uni's only just started!

even tho I'm with someone, I must admit that I've had a look at some very fine men, but they all give off a very very gay vibe. "I was with my boyfriend...." kinda gives it away during the conversation. bahahhaa

Anyway, I'd say be very patient, don't rush the beauty of it, let it make it much easier to look forward to the day :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)