Silly Mistakes!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

ben

You can improve stupid mistakes!

I counted over 20 marks worth of stupid mistakes in my trial - and since the same thing happens every exam I decided to do something about it.

Basically - i've been doing practice papers since... when I mark them I write out on a separate piece of paper all my stupid mistakes... it's actually quite surprising as that there is a pattern! I always seem to do stupid things like '+' and '-' in very similar situations and stuff.

From 1998-2001 HSC exam I had a page of stupid mistakes for each. Now, I've summarised it down to 1.5 pages...

Learn from your mistakes.

Of course, I will still do stupid mistakes - but you'll be surprised how often you do the SAME stupid mistake if you write them down.

Anyway - i think i'm improving in terms of that - because it's always cost me soo many marks!

Winston

HSC
yea its the same concept for everyone

we all get the hard ones right
but the frekin easy ones wrong lol...
silly man..

but yea somepeople say to double check it out so u dont have those mistakes implemented

but the thing is time factor do u have that time...

but the ones who say to go through and check back are the ones who are definately prepared and can race through the paper without a lot of doubts of some questions and in some cases using trial and error to recieve an answer...

if you can answer all your questions thoroughly and have bare minimum of 10 minutes so u can check throuhg your other questions then youlll do good with leaving out the silly mistakes

i never have time to re-check it, im justy in time to complete the exam lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)