Since when did being short become 'sexy'? x___x (1 Viewer)

Bendeguz

HSC
Frankly I find the concept of females preferring taller men blatant sizeism. As the token short person of my year (I am the shortest male, as the others love pointing out again and again and again.) I find it irritating that tall women would refuse the advances of a male purely for their size.

I heard of a story from my father that he had a friend in Hungary who would only date males over a certain height. She even eventually got married to a tall fellow. The union lasted about 3 years. She is no married to a short, stout and balding man and is very happy.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Bendeguz said:
Frankly I find the concept of females preferring taller men blatant sizeism. As the token short person of my year (I am the shortest male, as the others love pointing out again and again and again.) I find it irritating that tall women would refuse the advances of a male purely for their size.
I'm still unsure about whether your posts are serious or whether you are just messing around....

What guy wants a chick that is taller than him anyway?

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
I like short girls cause they remind me of 7 yr old girls....yum.

mmm.....how can we live in a world where men are robbed of their rights to marry their cousins?!

T

Testpilot

Bendeguz said:
Its not sizeism as you put it. If they don't find short men attractive it is not discrimination. Would you say that a girl that only dated men with the same interests as her is discriminating against other men because they don't share similar interests? Different people are attracted to different things, it is part of life.

Bendent

HSC
bleed said:
Seriously. What is the new thing with short girls? Like, is it just some queer association with a walking headjob, or is it something different?

Heh. I'm shocked. I remember when my friends and I used to walk around and be all like "She's so tall, and pretty, and graceful D: I wanna be like herr.."
And now all my pretty tall friends are all like ">> I'm too tall -hacks at kneecaps-".

Anyway. What I want to know is what is so 'gorgeous' about being a short-shit, if I may ask so myself?
Opinions? xD

P.S. I'm not knocking short people. I'm a shocking 154cm at seventeen - it's depressing.
oh i am a bit taller than you and i believe it's mostly the short people that go on and on and on about how ugly short people are especially girls. As long as you are proportional i don't think it should matter that much. Look at kylie minogue i think she is 5 foot.

anyway i believe the phenomenon about guys liking short women if i ever see any is not because they like that kind of height. it looks pretty bizarre to me and not compatible like. i believe they think like i do. maybe it has to do with self esteem or height issues with guys.

peace out.

Last edited:

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
There's nothing sexy with short girls. Apart from "looking down" on them, the height difference makes certain, uh, interactions, a bit tedious.

HSC
mhh.. short ppl cant help being short........... sighhhhhhhhhhhsssssssss

i have a friend whos shorter than me.. OMG shes so cute LOLS.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Sexy girls are generally short, the corollary that being short makes you sexy is specious.

white lady

No Motivation Whatsoever
HSC
Bendeguz said:
do u know very many guys that have been rejected coz of their height?

tlodg

HSC
N/A
IMAJINARI said:
What height is considered to be short for a female anyway? Im 163cm and female; would you say I'm short?...
that depends on which country you are in.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
IMAJINARI said:
What height is considered to be short for a female anyway? Im 163cm and female; would you say I'm short?...
i'm the same height as you and i'd say it's short...maybe thats just coz most of my friends are taller than me, i don't know.

HSC
I wouldn't say that's short. I'd love to be your height. 150 something cm is short.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)