Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (3 Viewers)

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
xoxrhixox said:
i think that God has the perfect person planned for me so im happy being single :)
Hey, me too and I am atheist!

stainmepink

HSC
well ...

if your just up for the sex, be glad to know that there are many girls out there willing to fuck anything that moves.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
gobaby said:
well ...

if your just up for the sex, be glad to know that there are many girls out there willing to fuck anything that moves.
you're not talkin from experience are you?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
sabdow said:
well obviously, look at your avatar. you're an anti-christian, why would any girls want to go out with a freak like you. being anti-anything is a sign of time-wasting and useless effort. good luck in life bro
harsh...and totally a waste of time to type...

no girl would ever go out with me because i defaced a multi-national companies logo, and the fact its related with fuel/oil.

i pity me

oh hang on.

aaaman

Banned
HSC
BreaKing said:
Forum Info Contact Info
Find all posts by ghettofabolous
Find all threads started by ghettofabolous

wow.
wow 1 bored kid, a really bored kid. i think u need a hobby :p lol jk

Dr_Gorgeous

HSC
on the prowl

i didn't get my first real kiss until 1.5 weeks til i was 17... and i never had a boyfriend until a week after that. That relationship didn't work out so now i'm focused on my hsc, but when it's over, i'll be checkin the talent don't you worry

UBER-Dominus

UBER-Dominus
HSC
yea neither have i...i seem to get the worst luck when it comes to these things...mostly cuz im too chicken-shit to do nething... : \

Dil myster

HSC
Jago said:
lucky you...my first (french) kiss was terrible :( all slobbery and stuff, most of it was my fault too...

but im awesome now :D
Yeah.. mine was at this sleezy underage nightclub when l was like 15.. he was one of those dishwasher types and back then l had no idea what l was doing or what was a good kiss and what was bad so l couldn't comment... l've had my fare share of bad kisses and the others where from friends so no comment there! lol... and join the club.. been single all my life.. only "been" with 1 or two people and it's all turned out pretty terribly so l don't mind being single. Im so used to being able to flirst l'd find it hard. Want a Bf only when l go to partys and am surrounded by couples.. shits me to tears! anyone agree?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
jarrypan said:
are you a chinese?
Why the fuck would you bump this thread to ask that? That's what pm's are for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)