Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2 Viewers)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
doodydo said:
actually now that u say, nothign comes to mind. but u kinda wonder what is freakin goin on. not that i'm desperate. sheesh.

maybe that i'm more just friend material? or am someone people struggle to feel romantically involved with?
hmmm....yehhh, i've asked myself the same stuff, and really, it doesnt matter.

If you're everyones friend, then you're admired, etc etc...people still love you

i've come to accept the fact that i shall be everyones friend...but unloveable

Lennie

braad said:
but like y'all have said, no need to worry about being single, or never having a bf/gf (whatever takes your fancy) just think. you're a blank canvas as such, one where people can influence your life and make you whole
Haha. Nicely put... I guess :p

Relationships are over-rated. Without a doubt.
I havent been single since I was 14, and although its nice to have someone always there for you, It makes you grow up way too fast.

Suga buni said something in another thread which stuck....
You arent allowed to be selfish. Everything you do can affect your 'other-half'... and this is always on your mind. It removes your ability to be reckless, even for a second.

Lennie

braad said:
i've come to accept the fact that i shall be everyones friend...but unloveable
Dont think like that!!

If your single, it comes down to a combination of things, none of which have anything to do with being 'unloveable', and more to do with that kind of attitude ;)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
EnterNameHere said:
Dont think like that!!

If your single, it comes down to a combination of things, none of which have anything to do with being 'unloveable', and more to do with that kind of attitude ;)
hahah...yehhhhhhhhhhh :rolleyes:

NosaJ

HSC
Emma-Jayde said:
*Raises Hand*
Guys are too much trouble.
Well most of the ones I know are anyway.
with those subjects im not surprised guys are too much trouble. u must be one smart cookie!
good luck with ur HSC

carpediem

HSC
never had a girlfriend. even though i really want one, i never really tried enough soemthing is just holding me back.

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
NosaJ said:
with those subjects im not surprised guys are too much trouble. u must be one smart cookie!
good luck with ur HSC
*raises hand enthusiastically*

Look at my subjects!!! I've had a girlfriend!!!

(Little wonder that my HSC is going so poorly... :p)

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
why are u bothering with legal studies, there is now way it will count with those subjects :)

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
gordo said:
why are u bothering with legal studies, there is now way it will count with those subjects :)
Heh... anything could end up counting. My HSC is a total lottery. :p

I kept Legal Studies because I'm interested in the law as a general sort of thing. It, out of all my subjects, is the one most likely to have some practical use in my day-to-day life.

Komaticom said:
Having a girlfriend is supposed to improve your Trial/HSC performance, unless you hooked up with the wrong type.

By the way do you know a Daniel Huang in your grade (or one grade lower)?
Well... the closest match I can think of is a Daniel Hu. His BOS moniker is Aznpsycho, if I'm not mistaken.

And nah... the missus is the type who'll get a 6-digit UAI... :rolleyes: If anything, her total and utter academic dominance is a little discouraging. :p

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
Yeah, she is...

But I tend to spend more of my time thinking up ways to help her out than vice versa. She needs to study harder than I do to get into the course that she wants.

In my case, all I need to do is not screw anything up, and I can make it to Commerce at USYD without too many hassles.

She, on the other hand, must continue aceing all of her subjects to crack USYD Commerce/Law.

So, oddly enough, I'm just taking my Trial preparation easy, and she's going hardcore.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Lhyviathan said:
Yeah, she is...

But I tend to spend more of my time thinking up ways to help her out than vice versa. She needs to study harder than I do to get into the course that she wants.

In my case, all I need to do is not screw anything up, and I can make it to Commerce at USYD without too many hassles.

She, on the other hand, must continue aceing all of her subjects to crack USYD Commerce/Law.

So, oddly enough, I'm just taking my Trial preparation easy, and she's going hardcore.
What a woman. :p

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
yeh, so back to something not so gay

NosaJ

HSC
Lhyviathan said:
*raises hand enthusiastically*

Look at my subjects!!! I've had a girlfriend!!!

(Little wonder that my HSC is going so poorly... :p)
yeah but ur male, females replace relationships with studying so easily.

NosaJ

HSC
Master Yoda said:
yea but really

the hsc isnt the be all and end all in life, whether you do really well or really badly, you can still be a success or a failure

im not saying dont try but why do people (mainly asians ive noticed) constantly talk about it like its the one thing in their life they must absolutely nail or else
spoken like a true jedi master.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
update:

18, in first year uni, still single.
oh NOES YOUR LIFE IS OVA!!!

no really...if it doesnt bother you then who cares

if it does bother you, then well yeh, we'll have to try and get you a bf/gf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)