Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

theundefined

HSC
Re: Anyone never had a GF/BF/significant other before

you're losing out on a perfect great experience of life ;), it fosters many emotions, that one day you'll regret never going through, As the real world is much different to the joys and security of teenage years. cus break ups when ur older ;) can mean losing half your assets :D

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

We want pre nups we want pre nups yeah

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC

Yep, I've never had a bf. I've said no to all guys who have asked me out because I don't feel like I need/want to be with someone at this point of my life. I'm young and free, and want to enjoy every minute of being independent.
You've gained my full respect. I love girls who are like you.. not that i can say much since i've had a few boyfriends.. but independence is always attractive in a woman :)

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A

having a bf doesnt make you not independant lol

ay0_x

HSC

all the women who independent throw yo hands up at meeeh all the honeys who makin moneeey throw yo hands up at meeeh all the ladayzz that truly feel mehhh...

Pretty sure you have to make your own money before you can call yourself independent, regardless of the presence of a man.

tonyharrison

HSC

you're losing out on a perfect great experience of life ;), it fosters many emotions, that one day you'll regret never going through, As the real world is much different to the joys and security of teenage years. cus break ups when ur older ;) can mean losing half your assets :D
I agree!
I have a bf and it's been one of the happiest times of my life. Wouldn't want to miss it for the world!
Plus: looking back on all the stupid relationships you've been in is funny XD

pman

Banned
HSC

Sadly, yes....I shall remedy this after the HSC though

urahara

HSC

single all the way...naaaa im just trying to make myself feel better. lol i have tried alot, but the longest relationship that i have ever had has been 3 weeks and 4 days. it sux balls!!!

anom1ly

HSC

Yep, I've never had a bf. I've said no to all guys who have asked me out because I don't feel like I need/want to be with someone at this point of my life. I'm young and free, and want to enjoy every minute of being independent.
you go girl!

Jeee

Banned
HSC

Dude, I'm only sixteen. At the end of the day, it's my choice. Just because I don't have a s/o it doesn't mean my quality of life is bad, or I'm missing out on something amazing...what logic. Also, I'm not going to waste my time on some other 16/17 year old lad who only wants one thing...'A fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man learns from the mistakes of others'...

r3dn1t3

HSC

Dude, I'm only sixteen. At the end of the day, it's my choice. Just because I don't have a s/o it doesn't mean my quality of life is bad, or I'm missing out on something amazing...what logic. Also, I'm not going to waste my time on some other 16/17 year old lad who only wants one thing...'A fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man learns from the mistakes of others'...
Not all men are after that, that's just stereotyping.

ay0_x

HSC

Actually "men" that are 16-17 probably are after that. <br><br>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)