Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

ay0_x

HSC
i know i know we held hands many times

i always washed my hands after though :(
safe hand holding no regrets.

i remember my primary boyfriend
i spoke no english
he spoke no arabic or turkish.

it was amazing.

Otacon2009

HSC
Never had a relationship. To me, it frustrates me that a guy like me has the qualities that my parents drilled into me (Good hygene, stuff to talk about aside work etc.) yet no girl wants me. For some reason, a dropkick bogan who pronounces Penrith as Penwith and can come out of the blue, touch some girls tits drunk or high off some drug and within half an hour, back to his/her place stuffing eachother like turkeys all because he said "Lets have a root". I got cautioned for sexual harrasment for doing that at senior high school and the worst part was that it happened on Valentines Day.

Though on the half full view, it has allowed me to make an attempt to get out of Darwin and I won't have some bitchy girlfriend threatening suicide etc or made me throw away my course to spend more time with her to impair my judgement, nor has it made me travel across the country or world to be with her, only to dump me and leaving me in a position where I face destitution. I've had people give up school just to be with their girlfriend only to dump them when they quit school. The other thing is that sluts that don't grow up to become proper women end up having their lives ruined because they had more men inside them than a Sydney commuter train at peak hour and once, they forgoed the condom, effectively ruining their careers and allowing me to fill in the gaps. So to me, until I move interstate, I'm planning not to get too attached to anyone as love may ruin my carefully laid plans to get a decent job and leave Darwin.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Never had a relationship. To me, it frustrates me that a guy like me has the qualities that my parents drilled into me (Good hygene, stuff to talk about aside work etc.) yet no girl wants me. For some reason, a dropkick bogan who pronounces Penrith as Penwith and can come out of the blue, touch some girls tits drunk or high off some drug and within half an hour, back to his/her place stuffing eachother like turkeys all because he said "Lets have a root". I got cautioned for sexual harrasment for doing that at senior high school and the worst part was that it happened on Valentines Day.
yeah, girls suck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)