Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

chuha

HSC
N/A
I haven't either....
and i don't see a problem with it.

party

HSC
yh i haven't either , i think from my personal view it's better to not be in a relationship unless if you really think it will work.

Rage_Quitter

HSC
Now, I seriously wished I wasn't in a fake relationship with someone.

God Dam it. You guys are lucky for not having GFs and BFs, although I don't know what's the true meaning of this anyways.

If anyone cares to show me, I'm willing to view your opinions.

Maro0uHaa

HSC
Only then will s/he get laid.

LOL>>>WDF...ahha dw i know how to spell..i just didnt know u people dont know how to talk slang :)...btw getting laid has nothing to do with spelling ..its not like someone will ask me ..aii do u know how to spell..i..and if i say no he will get turned of :p...it just doesnt happen..and im not planing on getting laid any time soon thank you very much ;p :uhhuh:

Guesss

HSC
I have never had a girlfriend in my life. I am 26 and asked at least 50 girls to go out to no avail. Girls just don't want to date a man with no job and no experience.
:uhoh:Umm...well why don't you get a job*instead of bludging on BOS*, find some experience *in watever it is yu lack* and then re-appraoch one of those 50 girls out and see their response? :cool:

Not like yu have much to loose?

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
I have never had a girlfriend in my life. I am 26 and asked at least 50 girls to go out to no avail. Girls just don't want to date a man with no job and no experience.
oh wow
26 and still on bos! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)