Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

chansthename

HSC
I'm surprised at how many people haven't had a girl/boy friend before.

I'm in exactly the same boat. I've never had a girlfriend, never been kissed etc...

I guess my standards aren't that high but I expect the girl to make the first move. I remember some chick that I didn't even know asked me out in year 7 (Didn't even know her name) and I turned her down (I was flattered though). I did ask a girl out once and totally got shot down (got the old "I don't think that's a good idea" thing), haven't even bothered trying since.

HSC
Haha you been tonked. Isnt one of Byron Bay sluts mate? I know Byron very weel coz im next door to there.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
nrm is too dedicated to be a troll

theres nothing wrong with not having a relationship anyway, some people do some dont with various factors affecting it

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I'm surprised at how many people haven't had a girl/boy friend before.

I'm in exactly the same boat. I've never had a girlfriend, never been kissed etc...

I guess my standards aren't that high but I expect the girl to make the first move. I remember some chick that I didn't even know asked me out in year 7 (Didn't even know her name) and I turned her down (I was flattered though). I did ask a girl out once and totally got shot down (got the old "I don't think that's a good idea" thing), haven't even bothered trying since.
"I guess I'd fuck anything really, except I'm too much of a pussy to make a move. In year 7 I was still afraid of girls and not entirely sure about my sexuality (I'm still not.) One time I manned up but since I didn't succeed I now use that to try and convince myself that I'm fine."

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
@ chansthename- I've given up too.

I'm getting sick of the rejection and stuff so i'm giving up on finding a boyfriend atm.

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
yeah but you're such a slut anyway. you get cock for cash so it doesnt matter

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
i'm guessing, due to your joining date, you're not boris.
but you're a guy why would you care if i'm a slut or not

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
yeah ok. maybe boris got banned for 2 months so im usign this account?

hectic18

HSC
N/A
"I guess I'd fuck anything really, except I'm too much of a pussy to make a move. In year 7 I was still afraid of girls and not entirely sure about my sexuality (I'm still not.) One time I manned up but since I didn't succeed I now use that to try and convince myself that I'm fine."
LOL

+rep

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
thanks, its just immediately what I though lol. Also all the girls who are like "ya I gave up being rejected." I assumed to mean "I'm quite ugly."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)