Skateboarding really sucks (1 Viewer)

A7777

I'm your enemy
HSC
Anyone else skate much. I dont mean "I can ollie" or "I can almost ollie", I mean "really" skate.

PM me, we'll go for a ride one day.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I kick flip underflip off ten stairs brah!

ConjOB

HSC
I skate, but i suck. I can ollie any time on will (well anyone can/should be able to) but really any flip tricks i suck at, I will land one in 10, and this is the same rate from kick flips - tre-flips. it shits me that i can get no consistancy what so ever...

Dont skate much any more. Used to skate city alot, cannonball / martin place.

HalcyonSky

HSC
ive got a perfectly good board in my room i havnt used for a couple of years, i used to love a good skate, now i just sit in my room and play videogames

A7777

I'm your enemy
HSC
gaah, skateboarding really sucks elephant dick. five people on this forum skate?meh.

I wanna ollie the martin place pit on sunday; If I feel good, I'ma land it. if I feel like shit though, I'ma keep trying till I break something (hopefully my board.. I dont wanna turn up to uni in a cast :S) anyone wanna come?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Not particularly, since someone stole my 500 dollar deck back 5 years ago :(

metal moses

HSC
$500 sounds rediculasly steep for a setup.

iv been skatin for a good 8 yrs n like to think im not too bad at it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W184CZtm9us

check out the newest vid i made... i do the first trick n all the shit over the hip n wat not... hit me up with some comments,

i live in the ass hole of the world n theres like 3 skaters here, 1 shitty skatepark n fuck all skate spots

esquared

HSC
i should skate again
i was never that great at flip tricks but i just loved cruising around parks, doing lip tricks and grinds..

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
Yeah I used to skate a lot. Once I went in town to skate on a Christmas day(or was it a boxing day?:mad1:) and the whole city was deserted, and what's better was that there was not a single skater in sight, so I pretty much had the entire CBD to myself. I did ran into a leb who tried to trip me over with a piece of rock though, bet he had never heard of ollie.:ninja:
I skated from Central to the pit then to St James and Circular Quay and back lol. It was the greatest feeling, skating on empty streets.
But that was all before I got into guitar, as guitar is more fun:). It's been a good 2-3 years since I last skated. I have a perfectly good deck that's never been used lying around somewhere, anyone wanna get it off me lol

Dog from Oz

HSC
Yeah I love skating.

Been at it for a bit over 3 years. Got the basics down and working on the rest. I just got Tre flips and tail slides, but I like trany better.

Anyone on skaterscafe.com?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)