slightly strange question (1 Viewer)

emmatheron

HSC
This just in ... NO CALCULATORS ALLOWED IN THE HSC!
DO NOT BRING THEM IN AS THEY WILL BE CONFISCATED AND DESTROYED... THANKU

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
This just in ... NO CALCULATORS ALLOWED IN THE HSC!
DO NOT BRING THEM IN AS THEY WILL BE CONFISCATED AND DESTROYED... THANKU
Oh no! What ever will we do!?... -_-

I'm quite sure this will never happen since we need them for logs, trig and other random functions.

chumasicaloo

HSC
due to the security period of the exams, and the fact that you cant take any paper out, including the exam booklet, suggests that you wouldnt be able to photogrtaph the paper, even if the examiner after your camera for the exam.

Sarebs

HSC
due to the security period of the exams, and the fact that you cant take any paper out, including the exam booklet, suggests that you wouldnt be able to photogrtaph the paper, even if the examiner after your camera for the exam.
I did my maths HSC exam last year, and I was allowed to take the question booklet out with me when I was done. I don't know if that's what you meant by exam booklet.

tris123

HSC
What on earth for? Are you going to take the photos, go home, print it out, paste it in a blog scrapbook and write a caption saying "This is the exam that ruined my life" ?
hahahahahahahhaa

00iCon

HSC
What on earth for? Are you going to take the photos, go home, print it out, paste it in a blog scrapbook and write a caption saying "This is the exam that ruined my life" ?
Bullseye

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)