slimming down, and toning up (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
hmmmm....interesting.

anyway, if people want to tone up, exercise is always a good start...carbs or no carbs

get_born

braad said:
you're too happy...

and whats the difference in what i highlighted?

also, has anyone mentioned protein?
whats wrong with happy?

beats being depressed.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
nothing's wrong...but you're too happy, putting a positive spin on the whole debacle

get_born

im not gonna bother - you give a little advice and your too happy? Its just stating the truth, you shouldnt make eating and excercise like hard labour - it should be fun. But everyone does things there own way.

Oh yeah! dunno if this has been mentioned - but green apples are known as anti - calories so technically it burns calories, and they fill you up, and help your complexion.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
lol, thanks...dont bother? ok, and who said we were trying to make exercise and eating non-enjoyable?

get_born

braad said:
lol, thanks...dont bother? ok, and who said we were trying to make exercise and eating non-enjoyable?
no one said that, i can see it in the way ppl get technical with food.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
last_chance said:
you can see it in the way we tlak about food?

sorry, but that's bullshit, if i didnt enjoy food and exercise i'd be dead, if i didnt enjoy exercise i'd be a fat assed lazy shit, but i do enjoy exercise, and a fair bit of it, so im only a lazy shit :)

get_born

lol. take a chill pill mate. its just the way i see it- and plus you dont have to get worked up or something - its probably the steroids acting up.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
last_chance said:
we are just trying to offer advice, we havn't said anything harmful and no ones saying to starve yourself

get_born

OZGIRL86 said:
we are just trying to offer advice, we havn't said anything harmful and no ones saying to starve yourself
i dont ever recall saying anything was harmful or the mention of starving, just that the key to a healthy lifestyle is just healthy eating and excercise - whats the big woop - your making me sound as though i think you are starvation freaks when i dont - you are trying to help with your advice just as i am - i suggested an opinion and i was made out to be too happy!

Anyway, just drop it, as i recall the pint of this thread was to help with trimming down and toning up - not trying to get all defensive over an issue that doesnt even exist.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
last_chance said:
lol. take a chill pill mate. its just the way i see it- and plus you dont have to get worked up or something - its probably the steroids acting up.
oooooooooooh, me calm downnnnnnn, hmmmmm..the steroids? lol, as if, i dont need damned steroids for sport

btw, i wasnt worked up, but unfortunately, through the media of the net, you assumed i was

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
last_chance said:
i dont ever recall saying anything was harmful or the mention of starving, just that the key to a healthy lifestyle is just healthy eating and excercise - whats the big woop - your making me sound as though i think you are starvation freaks when i dont - you are trying to help with your advice just as i am - i suggested an opinion and i was made out to be too happy!

Anyway, just drop it, as i recall the pint of this thread was to help with trimming down and toning up - not trying to get all defensive over an issue that doesnt even exist.
by the way, i said you were too happy tongue in cheek

get_born

like wise-with the media thing- but anywayz back to the main issue of this thread...

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
i'll be the voice of no reason now i think.
when i diet, like i am now, i usually survive on things like diet coke, water, berocca, tea etc and only eat wholemeal/rye breads, brown rice, fish, lean meat (like chicken breast), fruit and veg, and eat in really small portions about 5 times a day.
i know thats not 110% healthy, but hey, its the only thing that works.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
azzie said:
i know thats not 110% healthy, but hey, its the only thing that works.
It's only unhealthy if you die.

DJ_Cam

Insecure Teen
HSC
N/A
I'd advise against soft drinks of any kind if you're on a diet.

purplehippos

somewhere over the rainbow with a pot of gold!
HSC
yes it is all commonsense! like really all you have to do is cut out at and carb never eat meat and carbs otgather! and of course regular exercise like how hard can it be its all in the mind, you get ot attached ot all the bad food and you eat it then say tomorrow ill start to be healthy but you have to say that all these years ive been saying that and im still not healthy!

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
i heard that apples are good coz u burn more calories from eating it! but besides that, apples are yummy! =)

excercise obviously helps!

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
negative calorie foods are good. like:
-apples
-carrots
-celery
-lettuce
-strawberry
-tangarine
etc...............

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)