Small cars (1 Viewer)

cuppas

Apprentice Mechanic
HSC
so tell that to the guy who posted GTR pics =O

aero135

Super Ultimate User!
HSC
Yeah Yaris or Echo's are good. I got an echo had it for about 4 months now haven't had any problems with it. Just make sure you dun get auto small cars otherwise its a piece of shit. It will struggle up a hill wif a auto so get a manual one. My echo costs $40-$50 to fill full tank and lasts for ages. I drove about 2 hours continuously and it only went down 1 little bar out of 8. It really fuel efficient

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
aero135 said:
Yeah Yaris or Echo's are good. I got an echo had it for about 4 months now haven't had any problems with it. Just make sure you dun get auto small cars otherwise its a piece of shit. It will struggle up a hill wif a auto so get a manual one. My echo costs $40-$50 to fill full tank and lasts for ages. I drove about 2 hours continuously and it only went down 1 little bar out of 8. It really fuel efficient
woah, you should publish those statistics in some sort of science journal!

Paj20

HSC
aero135 said:
I think its preety obvious that you dont get a 4 cylinder automatic.

Pace_T

HSC
mr_brightside said:
woah, you should publish those statistics in some sort of science journal!
funny!

anyway, i can do 5 trips and back to uni with a full tank for me (yes its far away hehe) yet always after the first trip and back it still has the guage past "full" :uhoh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)