Smoking Cinnamon Sticks (1 Viewer)

morganforrest

HSC
black_kat_meow said:
You first say "my clear intent", then go on to say that it's arrogant to assume "that you could possibly know another's intent."

Lol.

Oh, and stop using big words to make yourself sound smart, you just sound like a twat.

That's all. :)
Thank You :wave:

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
RTTTYTR said:
So now, your original premise changes.

Smoke can be defined in more than a singularity approach.

http://mit.edu/abyrne/www/Interpretivism.html
http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/law-interpretivist/
http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=define%3A+interpretivism&btnG=Search&meta=
http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=define%3A+smoke&btnG=Search&meta=

Does that not require one to define what specific particles are within the smoke? If one define smoke as any gas, and thus mere air (including oxygen, nitrogen, C02, etc) is now a form of smoke, does that not change your conclusion about solubility and the requirement for survival?
air is a mixture of substances. um no air is gas..=| lolol stop tyring to twist my words to support a asinine excuse you call a argument.

OK. since i cant convince you it's a bad idea, if your going to smoke do it properly get a cigar and smoke kk?

but if you want to smoke cinnamon sticks then go ahead, come back to me in 10-20yrs. Then prove me wrong. I dare you.
:santa:

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
I've been snorting lines of icing sugar all day niggaz

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ITT: People still don't know what tar actually is.

Total Aerosol Residue

williamc

HSC
ok sorta off topic.. i dont smoke cigarettes but that arab bong (alagilea?) with flavoured tabaco is like orgasmic, ive tried apple and watermelon flavour.. Also good seeing as i dont smoke, whenever i have a huge few drags of that shit and have a few beers i get massive head spins. Anyone tried those arab bongs?

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
williamc said:
ok sorta off topic.. i dont smoke cigarettes but that arab bong (alagilea?) with flavoured tabaco is like orgasmic, ive tried apple and watermelon flavour.. Also good seeing as i dont smoke, whenever i have a huge few drags of that shit and have a few beers i get massive head spins. Anyone tried those arab bongs?
Shisha in a Hookah, yes I have (a few times).

There are the same health risks associated with it as smoking.

williamc

HSC
Enteebee said:
Shisha in a Hookah, yes I have (a few times).

It's basically like smoking 50 cigarettes.
Lol yer, you can take massive drags and not burn your throat. I take it, it wouldn't be too good on the lungs.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
RTTTYTR said:
Which are big words? At university level, they are standard terminology. Yes the term twat (as with all insults, is derived from a stance of futility)

I am glad you noticed that inconsistence in my prior post, I should have extrapolated upon my argument.
I just like the word twat, and think it suits you quite well. I see no reason to justify my reasons on a interent forum, because basically I can say whatever I like (within reason of course). :)

RTTTYTR

HSC
black_kat_meow said:
You first say "my clear intent", then go on to say that it's arrogant to assume "that you could possibly know another's intent."

Lol.

Oh, and stop using big words to make yourself sound smart, you just sound like a twat.

That's all. :)
Which are big words? At university level, they are standard terminology. Yes the term twat (as with all insults, is derived from a stance of futility)

I am glad you noticed that inconsistence in my prior post, I should have extrapolated upon my argument.

pattii said:
air is a mixture of substances. um no air is gas..=| lolol stop tyring to twist my words to support a asinine excuse you call a argument.

OK. since i cant convince you it's a bad idea, if your going to smoke do it properly get a cigar and smoke kk?

but if you want to smoke cinnamon sticks then go ahead, come back to me in 10-20yrs. Then prove me wrong. I dare you.
:santa:
You are aware that air contains more than oxygen. Granted this is the case, what are atoms if not the microcosm of particles, and therefore substances? (Perceive it from a philosophical approach as opposed to the scientific basis). One of the advantages of philosophy (in particular, interpretivism) is that it enables a far wider reasoning and understanding of seemingly obvious things, in addition to the premise that no one answer can be universally correct.

Further, the only one that apparently wants to smoke cinnamon sticks is the original poster. So was that a shoddy attempt at producing a straw man or was it a mere oversight?

Last edited:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
I don't see what was wrong with the post about tar being present in the combusted materials. She/he made a valid point. (ITT: people don't know what tar actually is.)

When you inhale the smoke of just about any organic substance, you inhale tar (carcinogen).

RTTTYTR

HSC
sam04u said:
I don't see what was wrong with the post about tar being present in the combusted materials. She/he made a valid point. (ITT: people don't know what tar actually is.)

When you inhale the smoke of just about any organic substance, you inhale tar (carcinogen).
Who's definition of tar shall we use?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tar

"Tar is a viscous black liquid derived from the destructive distillation of organic matter. Most tar is produced from coal as a byproduct of coke production, but it can also be produced from petroleum, peat or wood."

"Wood tar is also available diluted as tar water, which has numerous uses:
As a flavoring for candies (e.g. Terva Leijona) and alcohol (Terva Viina)
As a spice for food, like meat
As a scent for saunas. Tar water is mixed into water that is turned to steam to the air
As an anti-dandruff agent in shampoo
As a component of cosmetics"

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=define:+tar&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Smoking cigarettes makes you cool kids, I don't do it cos Im addicted! That's an old wives tale. (Lol, I really should quit soon. stupid brain chemicals making it somewhat hard for a week or two).

K

katie_tully

Meh. I try not to go over the three syllable threshold.

S.H.O.D.A.N.

world
HSC
RTTTYTR said:
Poor misguided youth, first learn the philosophical concept of interpretivism, then come back and debate. One could classify a table as an apple and be correct.
Yeah, if they were a moronic fucktard who wanted to look cool by pretending they knew some philosophy. Geez, do you have any idea how much of a giant tittyfucker you look like?

I mean seriously, if you're trying to be a nerd, at least learn some shit first.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
RTTTYTR said:
Who's definition of tar shall we use?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tar

"Tar is a viscous black liquid derived from the destructive distillation of organic matter. Most tar is produced from coal as a byproduct of coke production, but it can also be produced from petroleum, peat or wood."

"Wood tar is also available diluted as tar water, which has numerous uses:
As a flavoring for candies (e.g. Terva Leijona) and alcohol (Terva Viina)
As a spice for food, like meat
As a scent for saunas. Tar water is mixed into water that is turned to steam to the air
As an anti-dandruff agent in shampoo
As a component of cosmetics"

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=define:+tar&btnG=Google+Search&meta=
LOL I DUNNO THERES SO MANY HOW WILL I CHOOSE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)