So confused! (1 Viewer)

dream.

HSC
I like this guy and I think he likes me too. He touches me a lot, like hugs and stuff, but it makes me feel uncomfortable and I always shrug his hands off. I have no problem with other guys giving me random hugs though. I think I'm going to give him the wrong message (that I don't like him).

Arghh! What's wrong with me? What should I do?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
dream. said:
I like this guy and I think he likes me too. He touches me a lot, like hugs and stuff, but it makes me feel uncomfortable and I always shrug his hands off. I have no problem with other guys giving me random hugs though. I think I'm going to give him the wrong message (that I don't like him).

Arghh! What's wrong with me? What should I do?
you think you like him? :confused:
maybe you like him for HIM, not for physical things :)
or maybe you're just not ready to have him touching you all the time before you even start going out.

my advice is to imagine going out with him. imagine doing all the couple things with him and see if you like it :) if it still grosses you out, or makes you feel uncomfortable, then maybe you should just stay friends.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
or maybe you're just not ready to have him touching you all the time before you even start going out.

my advice is to imagine going out with him. imagine doing all the couple things with him and see if you like it :) if it still grosses you out, or makes you feel uncomfortable, then maybe you should just stay friends.
She didnt say that. She said she likes him and thinks he like her.

See the 'How do I know someone likes me' thread for things to look out for.

But seriously every individual is different and therefore so is each situation. You have to see how he interacts with others and compare it with you. Maybe he's just a touchy-feely guy (heh that sounded weird and wrong)

If you think you're sending the wrong message then figure out what the 'right' message is and send that.

Or openly discuss the situation. However this option is extremely embarassing and if he doesn't like you or even if he does could create really awkward situations. Do what you think is right, cos thats the best way to approach this. If he likes you for you then things will probably evolve. If not, maybe let it be?

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Dream. Dreamerish.
Dream should listen to Dreamerish.
you say you like him so freakin why give him the cold shoulder? Stop being so indecisive and stop playing hard to get. Grab him by the balls and tell him you like him already =)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
jebbie said:
She didnt say that. She said she likes him and thinks he like her.

See the 'How do I know someone likes me' thread for things to look out for.

But seriously every individual is different and therefore so is each situation. You have to see how he interacts with others and compare it with you. Maybe he's just a touchy-feely guy (heh that sounded weird and wrong)

If you think you're sending the wrong message then figure out what the 'right' message is and send that.

Or openly discuss the situation. However this option is extremely embarassing and if he doesn't like you or even if he does could create really awkward situations. Do what you think is right, cos thats the best way to approach this. If he likes you for you then things will probably evolve. If not, maybe let it be?
my bad... but my advice is still valid.
just picture it, can you see yourself as his girlfriend?
sometimes it might just be you misinterpreting yourself.
awhile i ago i thought i liked this guy, but when he started showing that he liked me too, i just somehow felt repelled and it was just weird '-_-

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
my bad... but my advice is still valid.
just picture it, can you see yourself as his girlfriend?
sometimes it might just be you misinterpreting yourself.
awhile i ago i thought i liked this guy, but when he started showing that he liked me too, i just somehow felt repelled and it was just weird '-_-
Wah? I don't get this picture part. I think we all know when we picture something, we always picture perfection with everything going right. ANd i think we all know it's never like that. Only dreamers go for this "picture it" stuff. Oops, that would be you :p sorry ^^
There's no need to picture it. Just get closer to him without actually going out with him and see what's like.

jebbie

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
I hate it when that happens. Especially if you think you really like them. I believe theres a perfect person for everyone. I also believe they should have signs on themselves. Big neon ones like 'I'm the perfect man for Jebbie'

Life would be so easier.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
jebbie said:
I hate it when that happens. Especially if you think you really like them. I believe theres a perfect person for everyone. I also believe they should have signs on themselves. Big neon ones like 'I'm the perfect man for Jebbie'

Life would be so easier.
What if a stinky gangsta wannabe hobo wore a big neon sign that said "I'm the perfect man for Jebbie"?
Truth is, there's a lot of good guys with such neon signs. So much that if they stood together they would look like a mini las vegas. Unforunately, girls are picky these days.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Airness said:
What if a stinky gangsta wannabe hobo wore a big neon sign that said "I'm the perfect man for Jebbie"?
Truth is, there's a lot of good guys with such neon signs. So much that if they stood together they would look like a mini las vegas. Unforunately, girls are picky these days.

^ [neon]I'M THE PERFECT WOMAN FOR AIRNESS!![/neon]

jebbie

HSC
Airness said:
No. I meant that the perfect guy had a sign that only you could see saying it was the perfect guy for you.

Or perfect girl...

Alimoe_KG

HSC
jebbie said:
No. I meant that the perfect guy had a sign that only you could see saying it was the perfect guy for you.

Or perfect girl...
but unfortunately that's just idealism that will never happen *pat pat. BUt a girl can dream.
Just like how Dreamerish can dream about hooking up with HerO ^^

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Airness said:
but unfortunately that's just idealism that will never happen *pat pat. BUt a girl can dream.
Just like how Dreamerish can dream about hooking up with HerO ^^
of course it can happen you obnoxious cow :mad:
and you can dream about hooking up with... charles :rolleyes: hehehehehehehehe

jebbie

HSC
Airness said:
I never said it was possible. Im not dreaming but I'm saying if that was true, life would be easier.
Psh.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
of course it can happen you obnoxious cow :mad:
and you can dream about hooking up with... charles :rolleyes: hehehehehehehehe
Obnoxious cow? i prefer to be called a big strapping young lad if you don't mind. And charles unfortuantely has become quite a-sexual ^^

Jebbie, my apologies :p
i was just playing :D

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
get one of ur friends to tell him to back off?

if that fails... kick him where it hurts most.....

jebbie

HSC
mr_brightside said:
get one of ur friends to tell him to back off?

if that fails... kick him where it hurts most.....
Thats how to tell the guy you like you like them?

Man I've been doing it all wrong :(

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
you have to turn "think" into a yes you like him, or no you dont. So ponder that a bit.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i dont understand how you can feel uncomfy when he touches you but you like him... then again im lil wierd anyways... cause for me its only wierd when gay guys touch me like that... i feel like their invading my space...

and for some reason i give off a vibe that i dont like hugs so some chicks just give me hand shakes... *cough*

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:

Dreamerish trying 2 be our new goddess of luv, keyword being TRYING...:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)