So did you get exemptions? (1 Viewer)

manavji

HSC
N/A
So then, we all went to enrol at macquarie today (12/02) and get exemptions for previous studies.

Did you guys get the exemptions you were expecting?

Which degree at MQ are you enrolled in?

Anyone enrolled in Commerce related degree?... If so which 100 / 200 level units you guys doing first semester?

sean1990

HSC
hey mate,

Im doing comm / Laws.

I came from UWS and got exempted from doing 7 units.

So 7 / 8 units count so I am cheering. the one that didnt was Business Academic Skills but yet I still tried to debate it with lingustics for a "people" unit.

this sem I'm doing 2 law units and 2 comm units- STAT170 and BBA012 (i think thats the code, its management).

Ritz1024

HSC
N/A
Sean you doing Bcom prof.Accg + law?

I got pretty much got all foundation units exempyed + ACCG 200, but except STATS .

Doing stat 170, accg 224, busl 250 and accg 251.

manavji

HSC
N/A
Ahhh nice!.. thats good news... some of the people i met (1 guy n 2 girls) on the enrolment day... didnt get accounting 100 and 101 accredited...

Thats because to get ACCG100 accredited, you need to have done Accounting Information For Managers and Financial Accounting Applications.

To get ACCG101 accredited, you need to have done Intermediate Financial Accounting at UWS.

I got FIVE 100 level units accredited, and 5 points accredited out of my electives... so pretty much equivalent to 7 units (I did 7 units at UWS last year so pretty much ended in the same spot at maq :D )

And yeah currently im doing B Commerce - Prof. Accounting... but hoping to transfer into B Comm Prof. Accg / B Laws by the end of first semester.

I am doing these units for my first sem:

STAT170, ACST101, ACCG200, ACCG224

Ritz1024

HSC
N/A
^Oh so you in Bcom prof.accounting already i thought in other thread you were'nt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)