So how much did you do in the holidays? (1 Viewer)

terimaa

HSC
N/A
Now that schools coming closer,

I was wondering how much did everyone actually end up doing in the holidays?
I know people that did quite a bit and people who didnt do much.

Personally I revised.
What about you?

Renegader

HSC
Personally you revised, but revised how much? ;)

And the holidays aren't over yet. People tend to cram in the last week so maybe it's better to ask that question on the 31st ;)

I had this amazing thought that I'd finish all my work sometime around early January and relax for the last few weeks by going ahead in work. That turned out badly, I overestimated my time by so much. :\

HSC
made notes for my subjects besides english adv
wrote essays for legal with short answer questions and did the same thing with ancient history
short answer questions for modern

LolaBell

HSC
I feel soooOOoo sorry for you guys! It seems like only yesterday you started your school holidays and now you're resuming next week already. Uni students have an extra month after you go back

Focus is Key

HSC
Literally like 12 hours in total hahahahha good bye desired ATAR
Pretty much this. Apart from Maths + Extension I'm really annoyed at how little I've done. I've read 'The Great Gatsby' and am only like a quarter of the way through 'Anil's Ghost'. I've done a tiny bit of Extension 2 English work but no-where near enough... Last few days will go toward finishing Anil's Ghost, doing some English Advanced revision, doing my legal assignment and hopefully making a good start on my English Extension 1 assignment. If I get all that done I'll be satisfied.....

Although for two of the weeks I was participating in a Uni course/program but still no excuse....

mapletree

HSC
Read Frankenstein. Caught up on most of my notes. Haven't finished Economics or English - which I'm starting to freak out about.

jellyo

HSC
read Frankenstein, but still haven't finished my notes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)