So i've done some research... (1 Viewer)

Iminschool

HSC
I have come to the realisation that topic tests for economics are all but scarce on the world wide web and i was wondering whether anyone can lead me to the right direction. I have indeed browsed through a plethora of resource threads however i keep coming across trials which are great and all but...

It's midnight currently so idk what to add...

Cheers i guess
P.S Topic tests specifically (preferrably Topic One: The Global Economy and Topic Two: Australia's Place in The Global Economy)

SuperAltastic

HSC
I have come to the realisation that topic tests for economics are all but scarce on the world wide web and i was wondering whether anyone can lead me to the right direction. I have indeed browsed through a plethora of resource threads however i keep coming across trials which are great and all but...

It's midnight currently so idk what to add...

Cheers i guess
P.S Topic tests specifically (preferrably Topic One: The Global Economy and Topic Two: Australia's Place in The Global Economy)
I was in the exact same situation as you last year and I can share what I did to help you out, as you have already realised there isn't much for the early economics course in order to practice. However I got around this by not looking for trials but for half yearly exams as they mostly contain a good mix of topic 1 and 2 questions. Also I began deconstructing HSC's from 2005 on wards in order to get more questions not only does this help by giving you more questions but it also allows you to develop your understanding of which questions fall under which topic and hence during exams you will be able to draw from the right dot points and ensure a correct answer. If you have one of those workbooks that come with the texts books that would also be a great resource to use.

Iminschool

HSC
I was in the exact same situation as you last year and I can share what I did to help you out, as you have already realised there isn't much for the early economics course in order to practice. However I got around this by not looking for trials but for half yearly exams as they mostly contain a good mix of topic 1 and 2 questions. Also I began deconstructing HSC's from 2005 on wards in order to get more questions not only does this help by giving you more questions but it also allows you to develop your understanding of which questions fall under which topic and hence during exams you will be able to draw from the right dot points and ensure a correct answer. If you have one of those workbooks that come with the texts books that would also be a great resource to use.
That is not a bad idea at all, i do infact have access to a few half yearly's sourced from THSC and i'll look into your strategy and try it out.
Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)