So I've fallen in love with the cover girl of the Good Universities Guide 2011... (1 Viewer)

Arceupins

Banned
HSC
How about the one on the front of UNSW's 'Enrolment for New Undergraduate Students 2011' brochure.

Smokin'.

Yeahhhhh.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
How about the one on the front of UNSW's 'Enrolment for New Undergraduate Students 2011' brochure.

Smokin'.

Yeahhhhh.
Errr... you can have her.

Personally... I agree with ohexploitable. And will add that she doesn't look all that pretty. My two cents, of course.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
She looks nice enough - but she's not as you described, to me. The problems of using subjective words!

You should be happy that we're supporting you in your quest to win her - if there is a quest, that is... =P

Arceupins

Banned
HSC
She looks nice enough - but she's not as you described, to me. The problems of using subjective words!

You should be happy that we're supporting you in your quest to win her - if there is a quest, that is... =P
A quest? What is this, World of Warcraft?

I prefer rape personally.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
A quest? What is this, World of Warcraft?

I prefer rape personally.
Runescape, perhaps =P

I never played WoW. Runescape... I did. Regrettably. <_< It seemed like a good idea at the time!

Rape may be too harsh. I'm sure if you told her she looked wonderful, she'd... concede your advances and you would have your sexual congress.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
I thought this thread was about the GUG girl not the UNSW one but it seems most threads digress anyway lol.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Which one is Shadowdude infatuated with? Because the first one has a killer massive adam's apple. I'm thinking sex change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)