so who wants kids? (1 Viewer)

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
no i dont think pregnancy is stupid, i just think its stupid that ppl think the decisions they have as 17yr old will dictate their life

bec :-x

HSC
yeh even though im a girl i wreckon its a bit silly sumtimes for gilrs to make choices like that and for the guy to agree. i mean its good 4 a guy 2 stick around if a girl does accidently get pregnant but if he isnt there coz he wants 2 b its gunna cause more hastles later on.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
no i dont think pregnancy is stupid, i just think its stupid that ppl think the decisions they have as 17yr old will dictate their life
i'll probably change my mind ten million times before i actually make a real decision about having kids, i thought my indecision was clear in my post?

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
ah sorry im not being clear myself- im not talking about actually being pregnant

im talking about girls saying this and that- i mean its all well all girls dont want to be mothers but the human race must go on

ah fuck it im not really making a point here- dont worry....im really ranting about ppl saying things as if it was an controllable/easy thing

the future is uncertain

angelsdreams

HSC
female
i dont really want kids, but i know that i will have them.. i think its just a natural part of life.. i think i will get married around 24ish.. and have kids around 27ish... i think by then me and my husband will be happy and ready to have kids.. i will prob have 2... but whatever happens will happen.. and my bf is happy with that plan.. lol..

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
male
id at least have 2 but from different (surrogate) mothers as i am gay and will have to spend time with both andhave to look after half of their needs as well as the mother

HSC
in not saying life is simple but really this is the yr 2005 u can get the pill or condoms and u even have the choice 2 abort all im saying is take precautions and u wont have urself in a sticky situation. im not uppin people who accidently got pregnant im jus sayin u need 2 b aware of how ur choices affect any1 else i mean 4 those little girls wantin 2 get pregnant im jus sayin maybe they should think about the guy the future of the relationship and most importantly the future of the child, that goes 4 anyone not just the young ones

_Amie_

HSC
I'll definately have kids. I love kids, and I always wonder about what they will look like, if I'll be able to bring them up right. I actually had a dream the other night that I was pregnant, going into labour etc...its definately something I want to do.

HSC
bec :-x said:
in not saying life is simple but really this is the yr 2005 u can get the pill or condoms and u even have the choice 2 abort all im saying is take precautions and u wont have urself in a sticky situation. im not uppin people who accidently got pregnant im jus sayin u need 2 b aware of how ur choices affect any1 else i mean 4 those little girls wantin 2 get pregnant im jus sayin maybe they should think about the guy the future of the relationship and most importantly the future of the child, that goes 4 anyone not just the young ones
Sound advice, people getting pregnant on a whim probably should get their heads checked.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
im not having kids.
never.
they are a waste of time, they are a waste of money.
they take your money, and they make your house messy, and they are as annoying as all hell.
i might get married tho.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
bec :-x said:
thanx man least sum1 agrees
Who doesnt agree, why choose to have kids when u cant really provide for them

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I don't want kids.
My sister can have them and I'll be the awesome aunt who buys them ice cream but has no responsibility for them.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
glitter burns said:
I don't want kids.
My sister can have them and I'll be the awesome aunt who buys them ice cream but has no responsibility for them.
But then they will get fat,

HSC
ha ha ha speekin of which da primary skool i used 2 go 2 will only let there students eat fruit veg and dairy at recess nuttin else how crazy

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
A worse attitude is to not let kids have tastey food because it may make them fat. It's not too much food that's the problem, it's not enough excersize.
If you make sure your kids get regular excersize, obesity will not be a problem.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
glitter burns said:
A worse attitude is to not let kids have tastey food because it may make them fat. It's not too much food that's the problem, it's not enough excersize.
If you make sure your kids get regular excersize, obesity will not be a problem.
Nah dont worry, i was having a joke, i eat ice crea regularly and dont do much exercise, except for weights and im not even slightly overweight

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)