so whos screwd for phy1a (1131)? (1 Viewer)

gman03

HSC
last year, few people including me collapsed upon checking the marks in webCT.

the rest just died on the floor in the computing lab in RED Centre.

Just kidding, no one died.

doingHSC

HSC
hey u know u can do this test again at the end of the session, do u get some break between this test and ur other phys exam or is it usually on the same day

shannonm

HSC
N/A
yea look i got 16% (And didnt do high school phys) for the mid session and still passed h. phys1a.
even if after reattempting the mid session in the final, if you fail, you can still go do a supplementary exam which is similar to the final you would have sat previously. (i didnt even need to do this supp. exam)
not to mention that you will get at least 18/20 for the lab component.

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
shannonm said:
yea look i got 16% (And didnt do high school phys) for the mid session and still passed h. phys1a.
even if after reattempting the mid session in the final, if you fail, you can still go do a supplementary exam which is similar to the final you would have sat previously. (i didnt even need to do this supp. exam)
not to mention that you will get at least 18/20 for the lab component.

are you kdidgin me

fuck
*sits back*

the maximum i can get in my lab component now is 18.75/20
we had a stupid bitch marker for the first two lessons, 8/10 for both

shannonm

HSC
N/A
no kidding,,

and if theres any phys predocs there make friends with them and try get them to mark each time
any decent mark (>15/20) will help out and lessen the load once you do final exams

stamos

sellout
HSC
yeah i got something like 35% in the midsession for phys 1131 and got an overall mark of 62

did abysmally in the final as well, i could tell i got around 30%

make sure you attend all your labs!

gman03

HSC
Li0n said:
sigh
got
29%
That's probably the average (or above).

I have this friend who got 80+ for that test last year and he insisted to do test1r cuz he 'fuked it' up ....... Me, with marks half of his, was like "right......"

Jumbo Cactuar

Argentous Fingers
HSC
Yeah, similarly I only got 35%, but scraped through in the end. Don't take that to mean 35% isn't bad, I think everyone in that course did some serious study after that dismal performance!

What is with mid-session exams on a Saturday!??! I missed a good game of soccer for that and it is the same for session 2 physics as well.

wenwenwen

HSC
Did that subject last year........

THE WORST TIME OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!! Wolf was sooooooooo crap, GOd hope u didn't have him. And i got 25% in mid session and did 2 parts out of 1 question in the final examtion which had a total of 6 questions. I passed on 51. APPARENTLY 3/4 STUDNETS FAILED OR SUMTHING.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)