• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
yeh but klebersons crap so he doesnt count...no offence to any south americans here, but south americans playing at united have all been flops except for heinze...who is an absolute legend, forlan was a flop, veron was a major flop and now kleberson is beginning to look more and more like a waste of money

btw how itriguing is heinze's background...a commentator said that his mums italian, his dad's german, he was born in argentina and he speaks WELSH

^___^
HSC
hahaha

south american need time to settle

heinze settle in well cos he has been playing european football
besides, forlan was class when he was playing consistenly

dirty dave

Banned
HSC
N/A
kleberson was alrite at the start of last season pre injury as well, and when he came back he was completing with scholes for a place. as for veron, I actually thought he was pretty good, we could have used him when scholes was out last seaon/this season as well.

A2RAYA

HSC
yet another win for united, yet another goal for scholesie...only 4 behind the arse now

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
... said:
hahaha

south american need time to settle

heinze settle in well cos he has been playing european football
besides, forlan was class when he was playing consistenly
hahahah! im a man yoo supporter dont get me wrong but forlan and bellion are in the same 'class'

^___^
HSC
haha, bellion is good player, trust me, he has the speed and skill

i guess forlan weren't given a good run of games

but when he was given one(like when ruud was injuried and utd lacked forwards) forlan scored like 3 from 3 games :p

i still remember the goal forlan scored against chelsea, lovely movement

A2RAYA

HSC
yeh man for sure....he became a hero for that goal....he just couldnt handle the pressure on him i rekon
but hey, he's history now....who needs him wen we got smith, rooney , van nistelrooy and saha wen he isnt injured

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
you know, Forlan actually became a footballer to pay for his sisters medical fees..

what a nice guy :)

matt#1

HSC
N/A
From the perspective of a Man Utd supporter, I really hope Arsenal can beat Chelsea on the weekend so that we can catch up some of the 9 points that they are ahead of us by. It was great to see Christiano Ronaldo finally get his first goal of this campaign on the weekend...I've lost count how many times he has hit the woodwork this season...

It was also great to see Kewell back amongst the scorers for Liverpool on the weekend.....his first goal for them since February.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Isn't draw a better result fo Man U...? Hm...

Well I guess if Chelsea don't win then it's all good fo Man U, but Arsenal will be witout Vieira, and no Gilberto and probably Edu, don't look too good atm.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
lol arsenal are so deserate to fix der midfield woes that der thinking of resigning Emmanuel Petit

matt#1

HSC
N/A
LMF^^ said:
Isn't draw a better result fo Man U...? Hm...
You're right, a draw would probably be a better result for Man Utd, but I think that a Chelsea loss could be just as good because we can't afford them to get any further ahead.

A2RAYA

HSC
i'd rather chelsea lose for 2 reasons: 1) cos its almost certain arsenal will slip up again and we can make up the 3 points they nick off chelsea if they beat em and 2) to shut my brother up who wont stop reminding me where chelsea is and where man u is on the table

ZabZu

HSC
Man U is going alright now but their poor start to the season might come to haunt them in the last few weeks of the premiership. From here its certain that Chelsea, Arsenal and Man U will fill the top 3 places on the table, despite Everton's good run.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
lalalal

Porto 2 - Chelsea 1

hahah suck it Chelsea

Arsenal 5 - Rosenborg 1

HAHAH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

max

That which u feel becomes
HSC
I couldn't sleep much this morning, so I watched the Arsenal - Rosenborg match.
Entertaining stuff!
The gunners are looking good - it seems perhaps Campbell in defense makes a difference.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Pure class from Fabregas, his goal was special.

8 goals in two games, we're back in form. Bring on the rent boys this weekend :D

A2RAYA

HSC
go almunia and his errors :D...man it should have been about 6 or 7-1 but meh..the more english teams goin through the better...watch united eat fener tomorow morning

and yes i take my hat off to fabregas..thats kid's gonna be a star....all we united fans can hope is that pique turns out the same

Last edited:

matt#1

HSC
N/A
... said:
i have a feeling utd will lose tommorow

fletcher is the only experienced player in the squad

:\
I think I read somewhere that Christiano Ronaldo will be in the squad as well, but that would still make Fletcher one of the most experienced players in the squad. I still think we can win though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)